With the Game Moved to 4:15PM EST...

jimmy40

Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;2516594 said:
it isn't like soccer with match fixing, an early Tampa win will benefit us big time so I want that game over by the time we start.
That's why it's a bull**** thing to do, not fair to Tampa, play both games at the same time.

Dayton Cowboy

Reaction score
links18;2516604 said:
If Philly is eliminated, it may cause them to play less conservatively and just go all out to beat us, be careful what you wish for. :eek:

where did you see/hear that the game has been moved?

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
dbair1967;2516577 said:
I havent seen it official anywhere yet. FOX and ESPN still show the game starting at 1pm. DMN also still has it as an early game.

If it's moved, I am ska-rewed.

goshan

Reaction score
It hasn't officially been moved, but it will get moved.

demirji22

Reaction score
I better not be moved to 4pm.
I live in DC and the skind are playing at 4pm.
I dont want to watch this game at a bar, I need to be secluded at home.

fan62

Reaction score
NFL.com is reporting that the Denver-San Diego - is moving from the 4:15 slot to Sunday Night 8:15. No changes yet to any other games, but the option is there.

goshan

Reaction score
Fox already said an early game was moving. It is logical that it will be our game.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Remember what Philly did at Texas Stadium last year with nothing to play for. Dallas will have to earn this victory. We will all be on pins and needles. Wouldn't it be grand if the Cowboys blow them out from start to finish like last year at Philly?

EndGame

Reaction score
demirji22;2516659 said:
Ditto on all counts. It will probably be on locally if it stays at 1pm. I really don't want to go to a bar for this one.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
demirji22;2516659 said:

:lmao:

links18

Reaction score
Sorry guys, someone in another thread (can't remember which one) said the game had been officially moved to 4:15PM EST start. It could still end up getting moved.......:bang2:

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
I heard that it was moved to 4 15 like weeks ago? Maybe I'm hallucinating.

fan62

Reaction score
I would think that if they move it to 4:15, one of the lesser games will be moved to 1PM - if your lucky it would be the skins game.

silver

Reaction score
tiny tim;2516535 said:
I was thinking the same thing. Even if the Eagles have no chance of making the playoffs they would love to beat us to knock us out of the playoffs and because they would love to beat one of their rivals.
if that's the case how come they weren't motivated enough today to beat the Commanders? The better team will win. Just like the better team won last night.

kai cyr

Reaction score
EndGame;2516770 said:
Ditto on all counts. It will probably be on locally if it stays at 1pm. I really don't want to go to a bar for this one.

Richmond? I'm an hour down 64 bro. Newport News! Deep in enemy territory is right! hahah

:star:

CliffnDallas

Reaction score
HowAboutThemCowboys;2516506 said:
even if they are eliminated by game time, I would guess they will be very motivated to knock us out of the playoffs.

^ What he said...:eek:

Daudr

Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2516711 said:
Remember what Philly did at Texas Stadium last year with nothing to play for. Dallas will have to earn this victory. We will all be on pins and needles. Wouldn't it be grand if the Cowboys blow them out from start to finish like last year at Philly?

I have mixed feelings about that. As a fan, I want them to win and go to the playoffs and win all the way through to Lombardy Trophy #6, but after what I saw last week, I don't think they deserve to be there.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
McNabb and Reid are under so much pressure...I think they will play BETTER knowing that Tampa has won. Knowing that they cannot LOSE the playoff chances for the team and the city.

alancdc

Reaction score
notherbob;2516393 said:
I have no idea what this bunch will do or why.

I'm sure they don't either.

Truer, if that is a word, have never been spoken, my friend.