With the Game Moved to 4:15PM EST...

grp05

Reaction score
bbailey423;2517406 said:
McNabb and Reid are under so much pressure...I think they will play BETTER knowing that Tampa has won. Knowing that they cannot LOSE the playoff chances for the team and the city.

I don't know man. They also can't win it either. I think finding out that the game is meaningless for them right before kickoff (other than knocking us out) would be too depressing and make it hard to concentrate - so I hope.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
grp05;2517427 said:
I don't know man. They also can't win it either. I think finding out that the game is meaningless for them right before kickoff (other than knocking us out) would be too depressing and make it hard to concentrate - so I hope.
we can agree disagreee.... that is what it SHOULD be about....you state your case.....I state mind...it's all good. I just think Donavan would play better knowing every throw has NOTHING riding on it. And converesly I am not sure about Romo anymore. I defended him to everyone. I would take his interceptions because they always came with a couple of TDs. But when you are playing teams like the Ravens and Steelers. Teams that are not offensive juggernauts. Teams that CANNOT win unless you give them the ball. You cannot heave the ball up for grabs. I was stunned...actually I still am. I would be much more comfortable with bad reads....because hey, he is human. But those were NOT bad reads. He threw the ball up for grabs like this is high school football. So besides Philly playing much more loose...I am really curious to see how Romo bounces back.

Dallas36

Reaction score
FYI

The NFL utilizes "flexible scheduling" on Sundays in Weeks 11-17. Flexible scheduling ensures quality matchups in all NFL Sunday time slots in those weeks and gives teams a chance to play their way onto primetime and into the late-afternoon 4:15 PM ET time slot on CBS and FOX.
For each of the flexible scheduling weeks with the exception of Week 17, the NFL will announce the start times of games on Sundays no later than 12 days prior to that weekend. To ensure a Sunday night game and doubleheader games with playoff implications in Week 17, the flexible scheduling decision for that Sunday may be made on six days notice.

Go Cowboys!

demirji22

Reaction score
Dallas36;2517603 said:
FYI

The NFL utilizes "flexible scheduling" on Sundays in Weeks 11-17. Flexible scheduling ensures quality matchups in all NFL Sunday time slots in those weeks and gives teams a chance to play their way onto primetime and into the late-afternoon 4:15 PM ET time slot on CBS and FOX.
For each of the flexible scheduling weeks with the exception of Week 17, the NFL will announce the start times of games on Sundays no later than 12 days prior to that weekend. To ensure a Sunday night game and doubleheader games with playoff implications in Week 17, the flexible scheduling decision for that Sunday may be made on six days notice.

Go Cowboys!

So does this mean they have until tomorrow to make a decision.
I have my fingers crossed that they dont change the time

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Daudr;2517363 said:
I have mixed feelings about that. As a fan, I want them to win and go to the playoffs and win all the way through to Lombardy Trophy #6, but after what I saw last week, I don't think they deserve to be there.
Who does deserve to be there? Philly? Tampa? No more than we do, in my opinion.

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
Extended weather in Philly for Sunday is high in the low 50s with a 40% chance of rain.

Overnight low in the low-mid 30s, so even if it were a later game it shouldn't be too frigid.

That being said, please be the early game. :(

JerryFan

Reaction score
links18;2516310 said:
Will Philthy know if they are eliminated or not by game time? Now that we control our own destiny and one win gets us in, this week is all about whether or not our coaches can come up with an approach to the week that is all about urgency and whether or not they can put together a game plan that leaves nothing in the stable to get the win. Who here has any confidence this current coaching staff can do that? :(

All I know is if the only run play we run in the first half is the damn draw play I'm gonna blow up and people at my house are gonna wonder what the hell he is so pissed about. I'm so sick and tired of playing ***** offense. Like what we don't have a huge massive O-Line? Tell them boys to strap it on because were gonna run the ball and sometimes throw in the draw. Garrett is so easy to throw off from running. Run blitz the crap outta him and he just stops running the ball unless it's the draw.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I was pulling for the Commanders yesterday, and I'll pull for anyone that eliminates Philly before our game.

They'll be angry, and they'll want to make us feel what they feel by eliminating us.

However, if the playoffs are on the line, they will play their hearts out till the final whistle, no matter what the score.

If they are out of the playoffs, they'll still play balls to the wall, but they are more likely to have some players throttle back a little if we open up a two score lead at some point in the game.

gmb85

Reaction score
Faerluna;2517683 said:
Extended weather in Philly for Sunday is high in the low 50s with a 40% chance of rain.

Overnight low in the low-mid 30s, so even if it were a later game it shouldn't be too frigid.

That being said, please be the early game. :(
Ditto.:)

Don Corleone

Reaction score
Daudr;2517363 said:
I have mixed feelings about that. As a fan, I want them to win and go to the playoffs and win all the way through to Lombardy Trophy #6, but after what I saw last week, I don't think they deserve to be there.

Tell me what the other teams fighting for that spot have done to deserve an entrance into the playoffs.

Tampa - lost yesterday to San Diego on their turf. They got beaten down soundly.

Philly - managed to go into FedEx against the Skins and lay an egg.