With the OL we've assembled, any QB would be excited to play here!

kskboys

Reaction score
Are you saying Beebe is not worthy of the Hall of Fame?
At present they're checking the football teams in the Alpha Ceti system to determine if any of them even touches him for greatest ever ever ever ever.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You've locked up Terrance Steele for years *****
You have big Tyler Smith at Guard, he's been great for us. Now you add in guys like Guyton, Beebee, Nathan Thomas, along with guys such as Bass/Hoffman etc, there's a bright future for this team for many years. If we ever made a change at QB, he'll have guys to protect him, and to open up holes making his life much easier. Everyone says it starts up front, the Cowboys have done a great job of doing this on the offensive side of the ball. Please give your thoughts
I wish our fans would be excited too

superonyx

Reaction score
It's my thoughts that you're thinking too hard just to get a laugh from yourself and a few others! I'm happy about what they've assembled here, and any QB that would come here if they would they would be happy knowing that we have a stable line in place THAT's all!!
Because we have Terrence Steel coming off his worst season as a pro, and 2 rookies that haven't taken a single snap in the NFL?
This is what would make any QB happy to come here? When the day comes in the future when Dak isn't the QB it will be because we are drafting his replacement and guess what> They are just happy to play anywhere and don't have a choice. We are not wooing some QB who happens to hit free agency.

Let's let the line actually be stable first.

kskboys

Reaction score
My thought is you took a optimistic angle to be excited for the offensive line and somehow twisted into your fantasy about a new QB.
It's funny the length some will go to make everything an anti dak thread.

Points for originality though.
Coogles doesn't twist anything.

Mr_437

Reaction score
I'm thinking more towards a young RB, in college, getting drafted ('25) to run behind this OL after a year of experience together. QB probably won't change.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Hoffman might surprise at camp and really make the decision on Bebee tougher at center. Hoffman could prove to be trade bait if he shows something. Can Hoffman play guard? If he can, that might ensure him a place on the team. Waletsko and Ball are likely gone unless Richards stinks. Im curious to see if Richards steps it up and can become the swing tackle. If that happens, it could push Edoga off the roster.

Rayman70

Reaction score
This o-line is already overrated and it hasn't even played a down!
exactly. We are always overly hyped and frontrunners, which is part of the culture issue here. If the youngins can drown out all that crap and just work and get better, we have a chance. Expectations need to be lowered realistically. Growing pains are a part of growing. We will see our share this year but I expect the guys to begin to mesh and improve as we go later in the year. Now will that equal a playoff berth? Maybe not, but thats ok as long as we see improvement heading into next offseason. Green Bay was patient and last year it paid off. Not sure Dallas and the local media has the patience, nor the fans, to allow them to take their lumps as they grow.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I made sure I watched every press conference and anything Parcells said in front of the media. It was must see TV. He was entertaining every time he spoke. It could be week 4 talking to the media about grass clippings, he made it entertaining.
Yeah, I never missed one of his press conferences. He was not only entertaining, he was a wealth of knowledge about football.

Flamma

Reaction score
Yeah, I never missed one of his press conferences. He was not only entertaining, he was a wealth of knowledge about football.
Absolutely. He would give his insight, and explain things if need be. No one else does that.

diamonddelts

Reaction score
Every year it's groundhog day. Preseason hype. Cowboys fans fall for Jerry's snake oil. Strong 1st quarter of season. Collapse in later parts of season against good teams.

Ball ran down their throat in cold months. Playoff Heimlich maneuver in 1st or second round. Stevie Wonder could see what is coming. Yet Cowboys fans fall for the same time honored okie dokie every year.