With what Saints did w/Shockey, Commanders w/Taylor Jerry Jones needs to sign Glenn

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
Star4Ever;2158453 said:
Well, not to do you a one better, but I've been home from work all week nursing three broken ribs and various bruises and contusions because some idiot ***** throught she's just run over me while I was on my motorcycle last Thursday. My Percocets are working well. :D

**hug** get well brother, i can't stand motorist who dont have enough common sense to watch for guys and gals on their bikes :mad:

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
the kid 05;2158450 said:
the kid portion is only a reflection on my laid back easy going way of life my friend, read the motto as well

I hear you. I'll be 46 in October and refuse to grow old, at least from a mental standpoint.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Let's just say we disagree on the Glenn issue. Don't get me wrong, I'd love for Glenn to be on the team and contribute in a big way. I just understand the precautions the team is taking considering his knee condition and the fact that he earned $5,000,000 last year by sitting on the bench all year. If he can play effectively, bring him on. If not, he'll just take up a roster space from a younger receiver.