Within 4 years Eagles won a Super Bowl, rebuilt roster, now returning with new QB/HC

Jayinem

Reaction score
Eagles never beat any great team this entire season except the Vikings at home, we destroyed the Vikings in their house, and the Eagles beat us at home, those are the only two wins against above average teams. The playoffs they got Giants at home and 49ers with no QB.

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
We need to respond. Two years after trading wentz they make it again, they dont draft better. They did what we couldn’t: they took advantage of their q bs rookies deal abd loaded up in free agency: they saw a need a d traded for a young no.1 receiver.

khiladi

Reaction score
Dak zealots all in on bashing Jerry, because they don’t want their “ability to evaluate QB talent” to be called into clear question, as if Jerry had anything to do with Dak’s inability to see Zeke in the flat, with Gallup blanketed. These Dak zealots loved Jerry’s decision to make Dak the franchise and were laughing at the “Dak haters” when he got his contract..

doomsday808

Reaction score
Jones family runs every aspect of this team. Period! Nothing is changing. Period! 28 years and counting. Sickening. They will draft projects, hand out extensions to players coming off an injury because it sells. Tickets and jerseys.

Fmart322

Reaction score
Do Dumb & Dumber feel any shame looking at our rival lap us like this?

When the Eagles win on Sunday, that will be 2 Super Bowls since 2018 after swapping out coaches, QB, players, offensive/defensive systems.

It will be 3 Super Bowl appearances, 7 Conference Title appearances, 16 playoff wins for the Eagles since the last time the Cowboys got out of the divisional round. My God how do these two bumbling idiots not feel any shame?!
In their history this is the greatest era for them since the late 1940s. Unfortunately for us we're in our worst era yet we just went 12-5 back to back seasons.

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
Here are the differences:

1) Howie knows how to work the CAP and manipulate it. He knows how to write contracts so that he can get out of them. Even when he does screw up a contract liek the one with Wentz he isn't afraid to get rid of him and take the hit.
2) Howie always seems to be on the winning side when it comes to trades. How many draft picks did he sucker out of teams for freaking Sam Bradford and Carson Wentz? Getting AJ Brown for one 1st round pick. Jerry would have given up two. Jerry gives Cooper away for a 5th. Eagles get Darius Slay for a 3rd and a 5th
3) Howie actually goes after premium players in free agency. Hassan Reddick, Javon Hargrave, Kyzir White, James Bradberry, Suh, etc. Meanwhile we go dumpster diving.
4) I actually think we draft a little better but not that much better. Not enough to compensate for the lack of free agent action.
It's clear the old days of drafting your talent and riding them for 5 years doesn't work anymore. This is a win now league.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
If they win this year, Eagles will tie Dallas for NFL Championships.

I can't stand it
Pre-SB NFL & AFL championships are equated by the NFL's record and fact book as Conference Championships for record tracking purposes. The will still trail us in the Lombardi department, but they aren't beating the AFC champs.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Pre-SB NFL & AFL championships are equated by the NFL's record and fact book as Conference Championships for record tracking purposes. The will still trail us in the Lombardi department, but they aren't beating the AFC champs.
They don't call GreenBay "Tital Town" because of the number of SuperBowls they won.

The NFL records that the Packers have won 9 or 10 "championships", ( or whatever their gaudy number is)

Eagles have 4 championships, we have 5.

And be careful with that stance ur taking: once the NFL Owners make the Conference Championships at neutral sites for money making purposes, it won't be long before they rebrand the SuperBowl into something else, like college football did.

Once they stop calling it the SuperBowl, we don't want OUR Championships to not count any more, do we?

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
One year ago, after the 9ers loss, I posted my last message here and said "We will never win a SB under Jerry" and said "Washington will make the SB before Dallas"... things still hold.

Of course I followed the team all season, but MAN!!! the passion is gone, the hopes are non-existent. Whatever Jones are selling I am not buying any more. I knew we were not getting to the SB, so what's the point.

I used to be so active here all year long. After last year's loss, something hit me in the head.... why bother when nothing is changing? Why get so spent on a joke like that...I'll follow, but just that... follow .. no emotions, no passion, nothing... TBH, it feels much better compared to the past 20+ years.

:cool:

MikeB80

Reaction score
creepy!? you dound creepy. jealous. and seems like you are tracking his every activity. Giants are 2-1 in the superbowls since dallas played last? we have been in a drought for 28 years. it must have ben Dak's fault. somehow his karma of being born ruined dallas I guess.
yes a 29 year old worth over 100 million dollars who lives in a mansion dating a 20 year old junior in college is really odd to me. I bet his teammates wives are not that impressed with your dear leader. He is now a tabloid guy.