Within 4 years Eagles won a Super Bowl, rebuilt roster, now returning with new QB/HC

Dakota

Reaction score
Detroit will be one of the best teams in the league next year.

We will see what the eagles do.

When you build your team the way they did, holding onto it is going to be difficult.
Yet they keep doing it somehowie.

mcmvp

Reaction score
His role isn't to be Reggie White. He's just a giant run stopping NT which is super important. I'm guessing their strategy is to have huge run stoppers in the middle and smaller fast ends to rush the passer. Time will tell if he was worth the 13th pick but I'm so relieved the Saints won a few more games cause I was worried Philly would land Will Anderson (DE Alabama).
Exactly. Anyone who thinks this was a bad pick will likely be eating a lot of crow down the road.

Dakota

Reaction score
But those complaining still follow this franchise and watch their teams, right? Don't be a hypocrite complaining about this franchise, yet you keep following and watching it.
Watching it means you are a dedicated fan of the team, it doesn't mean you like what you see.

Dakota

Reaction score
Keep living in the past.

That 1 that you keep blatantly ignoring. We watched in the last decade.

Do you even care about Cowboys fans that werent around in the 90s that werent around for those "5" lol. You are delusional man. There is no helping fans like you.

I am a leaf fan in hockey. We havent won since 1967. I dont claim the trophies we had back in those days to support a point in 2023 that our franchise is somehow better.

How many SB wins does this FO have without Jimmy Johnson?

1 for Dallas 1 for Philly.

Get your head out of the sand.

Philly is a better run organization, and has a better FO.

Period.
My granfater always tells us about the Cowboy SBs. That must have been really exciting way back then.

mote

Reaction score
All this talk about how the Eagles "can't draft". Pretty much the entire starting offense are Eagles draft picks. Smith and Goedert could be pro-bowlers. Mailata was a project now starting left tackle and pro-bowl alternate. And as others have said, where Howie identifies gaps, he fills them via trades and free agents.

Offense (*pro bowl)
*Hurts, 2nd round (didn't "need" a QB)
*Sanders, 2nd round
*Brown, FA
Smith, 1st round
Watkins, 6th round
Goedert, 2nd round
Mailata, 7th round (Australian rugby player)
*Dickerson, 2nd round
*Kelse, 6th round
Seumalo, 3rd round
*Johnson, 1st round

Defense
Graham, 1st round
Hargrave, FA
Cox, 1st round
Sweat, 4th round
*Reddick, FA
Edwards, undrafted FA
White, FA
*Slay, FA
Bradberry, FA
Maddox, 4th round
Epps, Waiver claim
Gardner-Johnson, Acquired via trade

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Watching it means you are a dedicated fan of the team, it doesn't mean you like what you see.
Agreed. But continuing to watch and complain means you've got no one to blame but yourself if you truly believe there is no hope for this organization to improve. It gets tiring seeing so much whining. Just stop watching or go follow another team (I'm not referring to you but instead to those constantly complaining yet believing this team will not improve in general).

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Do Dumb & Dumber feel any shame looking at our rival lap us like this?

When the Eagles win on Sunday, that will be 2 Super Bowls since 2018 after swapping out coaches, QB, players, offensive/defensive systems.

It will be 3 Super Bowl appearances, 7 Conference Title appearances, 16 playoff wins for the Eagles since the last time the Cowboys got out of the divisional round. My God how do these two bumbling idiots not feel any shame?!
Good, go root for the Eagirls.

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
Eagles aren't beating the 49ers on Sunday.

Also, we would be in the CC too if we had to play Daniel Jones and an aired out practice squad to do it.

Eagles have been VERY lucky, imo. They have made a lot of mistakes but hit on a few really good moves.

They absolutely suck at drafting so let them pick at 10.

The 49ers are the well run organization...that is the team we are most similar to...
This “they suck at drafting” is a myth. The truth is that they suck drafting certain positions. The Eagles nine offensive lineman—five starters and four backups —were all drafted by the team. That is not the mark of a team that “absolutely sucks at drafting.”

The Beagles will win on Sunday, and if play the Bengals in the SB, they will win that too.

SuperBowlz

Reaction score
Well they have 2 first round pics. They could trade up. This is not Roseman's first rodeo. Just saying...
He's going #1 if the Bears don't trade back to a QB hungry team. From 4 to 1 is doable but not 10 to 1. Isn't it???
I'm thinking they trade back to accumulate picks??

TexasBoys2288

Reaction score

When the Eagles win on Sunday, that will be 2 Super Bowls since 2018 after swapping out coaches, QB, players, offensive/defensive systems.

It will be 3 Super Bowl appearances, 7 Conference Title appearances, 16 playoff wins for the Eagles since the last time the Cowboys got out of the divisional round. My God how do these two bumbling idiots not feel any shame?!
Makes you want to puke, doesn't it. I HATE the Eagles.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
Jumping the gun arent you? First they have to get past Niners and then Bengals to win it.

One game was the difference. The difference between Cowboys playing the Giants last week and the Eagles playing the Niners.
2 games

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Look at all the moves. They were aggressive. Dallas likes their guys.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score

Jimmy?

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score

Might as well throw in the Giants stats too since during that time frame.

I'd look it up myself, but my internets are frozen solid due to cold weather (might have a frozen pipe or something)

I know they won 2 supes though.

Toro9

Reaction score
Ya gotta hand out to em - they're kicking astro turf. I'm a die hard Cowboys fan but I really respect the strides Jalen Hurts has made. C'mon, dude went to OU.