Without Lamb it is possible the Cowboys go 2-5 to begin the season

NotForLong

Reaction score
Loses - Browns, Ravens, Steelers, Lions, Niners,
Wins - Saints, Giants,

We could potentially beat the Steelers but Lose to the Saints

The Management needs to get CD in here and stop the madness. The fines are adding up and so is the animosity. Dak will struggle mightily without CD and a run game

It is gonna be ugly around here

MarcusRock

Reaction score
As the other thread revealed, fines can be forgiven on a rookie deal so those don't matter. Your main point is correct though: without Lamb our season is more of a mess than some are predicting and almost certainly done for. Same optics as Zeke just a few years ago.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Loses - Browns, Ravens, Steelers, Lions, Niners,
Wins - Saints, Giants,

We could potentially beat the Steelers but Lose to the Saints

The Management needs to get CD in here and stop the madness. The fines are adding up and so is the animosity. Dak will struggle mightily without CD and a run game

It is gonna be ugly around here
Browns, Ravens, Steelers, Lions, Niners,
657c3d4c-ef16-4166-83c0-4fde53a874c5_text.gif

Even with Lamb, it is going to be very difficult to avoid the 2-5 mark.....................How do we usually match with teams of this caliber??????????????

SoCalBoy

Reaction score
Wow. The expectations just continue to drop for dak. So now we're talking about two and five. And this is the guy we're supposed to give 60 million a year too.:facepalm: Tyreek Hill left the Chiefs and Pat mahomes led them to a super bowl and we're worried about a Dak Prescott without CD lamb can only get us to two and five. What an indictment.

Last edited:

NotForLong

Reaction score
657c3d4c-ef16-4166-83c0-4fde53a874c5_text.gif

Even with Lamb, it is going to be very difficult to avoid the 2-5 mark.....................How do we usually match with teams of this caliber??????????????
It will take a miracle and some magic from Zimmer

NotForLong

Reaction score
They could be 2-5 with Lamb. But if Lamb does not show up for game 1, I would trade him to anyone who offers me more than a 1st round pick.
You could be right but I believe CD is a talent that could make the difference and allow for 2 or more wins

NotForLong

Reaction score
Wow. The expectations just continue to drop for dak. So now we're talking about two and five. And this is the guy we're supposed to give 60 million a year too.:facepalm:
It is a brutal schedule to open the season. Preseason will be very important this year. The policy of not playing states in preseason has caused this team to start slowly in the past.

I hope they play them this year, the schedule will not allow for a slow sluggish start

NotForLong

Reaction score
As the other thread revealed, fines can be forgiven on a rookie deal so those don't matter. Your main point is correct though: without Lamb our season is more of a mess than some are predicting and almost certainly done for. Same optics as Zeke just a few years ago.
I did not realize fines could be forgiven. But I believe there will still be hard feelings. Lamb seems to hold grudges and We all know how his family feels about the situation here

I want a happy CD but all signs point to the opposite

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It will take a miracle and some magic from Zimmer
The "Fix" is in and it's Tank season.
I figure we could be 2-7 at some point and wondering which QB we are selecting with our # 1 pick.
Yes, I have us finishing LAST in the division with both the Eagles and D.C. making the playoffs.
This team like our fans has bought into Jerry's Kool-Aid having us destroy subpar .500 teams with the media trying their best to verify our so called talent grade of greatness.
NO more ..............tank time is here!

NotForLong

Reaction score
And we could start off 7-0 without him too. This is a new season and none of us know what will happen. If you did, you'd be placing huge bets with Vegas.
Can't argue with your literal logic. I guess the only thing out of the question is starting 8-0 in the 1st 7 games. . . Using your logic