Without Lamb it is possible the Cowboys go 2-5 to begin the season

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
I mean, they could do that anyways.

People are giving way too much credit to this schedule. Other than the 9ers, none of those teams are proven better than Dallas, and they've gotten worse this offseason.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
For right now I think you're right. We are exactly a month away from week 1, if this gets dragged out another 10 days or so I'll start to worry about Lamb more. Realistically he needs a couple of weeks of practice before playing, but there is still time.
Right now he doesn’t care enough to be with the team. If he has to relent and show up without the deal he seeks just how dedicated is he going to be to the team?

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Right now he doesn’t care enough to be with the team. If he has to relent and show up without the deal he seeks just how dedicated is he going to be to the team?
I cant say for sure but I'd assume a 60% dedicated Lamb is still better than the next man up on this team. He would still be playing for a new contract after this season so I would assume he wouldnt completely be going through the motions.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
I cant say for sure but I'd assume a 60% dedicated Lamb is still better than the next man up on this team. He would still be playing for a new contract after this season so I would assume he wouldnt completely be going through the motions.
Yea he'd be playing to be a UFA lol

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Loses - Browns, Ravens, Steelers, Lions, Niners,
Wins - Saints, Giants,

We could potentially beat the Steelers but Lose to the Saints

The Management needs to get CD in here and stop the madness. The fines are adding up and so is the animosity. Dak will struggle mightily without CD and a run game

It is gonna be ugly around here
Well the better question would be who do you have us beat with him ?

I really dont see much of a difference.

Brax

Reaction score
Wins - Saints, Giants,

The Management needs to get CD in here and stop the madness. The fines are adding up and so is the animosity. Dak will struggle mightily without CD and a run game

What, Dak is paid to carry the O, didn’t he say Tolbert is a number one, losing a receiver doesn’t stop the great ones from winning, here we go should it happen it will just be another excuse for Daks poor play, Dak plays great nothing to see, CD will be there game 1 contract or not so it’s a mute issue

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
It is a brutal schedule to open the season. Preseason will be very important this year. The policy of not playing states in preseason has caused this team to start slowly in the past.

I hope they play them this year, the schedule will not allow for a slow sluggish start
Dak is known for slow starts , it’s been the characteristic, so if defense is not playing well it would mean 1-2 scores behind early in the game and it will be downhill fast. Especially with anemic run game it doesn’t look good

plasticman

Reaction score
If a team's success or failure hinge on a single non-quarterback player in today's NFL environment of salary caps and free agency, then they cannot be contenders.

The real contenders know when to be cold-hearted realists when it comes to financial health of their salary caps. They have to be.

You may notice that top teams in the NFL make the hard choices and they make them quick. We can reference the Chiefs dealing with Tyrek Hill as well as the 49ers present position on Brandon Aiyuk.

rambo2

Reaction score
For right now I think you're right. We are exactly a month away from week 1, if this gets dragged out another 10 days or so I'll start to worry about Lamb more. Realistically he needs a couple of weeks of practice before playing, but there is still time.
I think that they already have come to an agreement and are dragging it out intentionally to give other receivers work and have an extra player in camp.

Mikexike

Reaction score
If a team's success or failure hinge on a single non-quarterback player in today's NFL environment of salary caps and free agency, then they cannot be contenders.

The real contenders know when to be cold-hearted realists when it comes to financial health of their salary caps. They have to be.

You may notice that top teams in the NFL make the hard choices and they make them quick. We can reference the Chiefs dealing with Tyrek Hill as well as the 49ers present position on Brandon Aiyuk.
it will be the downfall of the 49ers if they let Aiyuk leave and Pay purdy next year.

HonoluluCowboy

Reaction score
They could be 2-5 with Lamb. But if Lamb does not show up for game 1, I would trade him to anyone who offers me more than a 1st round pick.

Bingo ! It's not like he won't get a new contract by playing out his current contract, which HE signed . Why reward a baby for crying ?? Glad the jones playing hard ball. If not then why would anyone play out a contract . CD has a choice, play for the contract he signed or sit out ala Brown and hope he stays relevant . Ask Antonio how that went . Do you reward you child for throwing a tantrum ?

cmom man !!

Chasing6

Reaction score
Wins - Saints, Giants,

Jerry just playing games with peoples money.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What, Dak is paid to carry the O, didn’t he say Tolbert is a number one, losing a receiver doesn’t stop the great ones from winning, here we go should it happen it will just be another excuse for Daks poor play, Dak plays great nothing to see, CD will be there game 1 contract or not so it’s a mute issue
Seems this guy was holding an umbrella when he played for us.................

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Wins - Saints, Giants,

Soon as we lose a game or two they're getting the deal done

diamonddelts

Reaction score
Wins - Saints, Giants,

Dallas needs Ceedee to make a run to first round playoff exit.