Without Lamb it is possible the Cowboys go 2-5 to begin the season

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
Can we just get to the first preseason game before the Fans fall off a cliff and start complaining.... :facepalm: ...it's a long season and there is going to be a lot of ups and downs along the way....In the end, Lamb and Dak will do what they want.....not matter what the fans think....

pacy

82 WITTEN 82
Reaction score
It's all part of the master plan to let McCarthy lose most of the games and make Belichick the new head coach.
Trust the 40 year old brain.

Last edited:

NotForLong

Reaction score
The "Fix" is in and it's Tank season.
I figure we could be 2-7 at some point and wondering which QB we are selecting with our # 1 pick.
Yes, I have us finishing LAST in the division with both the Eagles and D.C. making the playoffs.
This team like our fans has bought into Jerry's Kool-Aid having us destroy subpar .500 teams with the media trying their best to verify our so called talent grade of greatness.
NO more ..............tank time is here!
I believe with CD they can compete. There is still a lot of talent on this team. We could be 4-3 or even possibly 5-2 with him

But if you are correct do they just go with Lance and see what they have? And do you believe Lance could salvage the season?

NotForLong

Reaction score
Can we just get to the first preseason game before the Fans fall off a cliff and start complaining.... :facepalm: ...it's a long season and there is going to be a lot of ups and downs along the way....In the end, Lamb and Dak will do what they want.....not matter what the fans think....
Fall of a cliff? It is a discussion. I proposed and if based upon the current situation. What do you believe the preseason will show you that you do not already know?

The only questions are:
1. Can Mike Zimmer's scheme make us a championship team
2. Is Lance a difference maker at QB?
3. Can the running game get the job done?
4. Is Diggs able to play at his pro bowl level before the injury?

What do you expect to see in preseason?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Loses - Browns, Ravens, Steelers, Lions, Niners,
Wins - Saints, Giants,

We could potentially beat the Steelers but Lose to the Saints

The Management needs to get CD in here and stop the madness. The fines are adding up and so is the animosity. Dak will struggle mightily without CD and a run game

It is gonna be ugly around here
Isn’t this what everyone wants? For us to be bad and get a top pick?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I don’t either. But I’ve read all offseason long that this is Jerry’s plan….to suck and let everyone go.

And for what it’s worth they could go 2-5 with Lamb if they don’t get this run game going. Lamb is a key to our success but the run game will be whether or not we even have a season to look forward to.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I believe with CD they can compete. There is still a lot of talent on this team. We could be 4-3 or even possibly 5-2 with him

But if you are correct do they just go with Lance and see what they have? And do you believe Lance could salvage the season?
I haven't seen enough of Lance to decide on him.
They can't compete cause they cannot score enough points vs good teams to win.
Heck, it took the Lions coach and Refs to win that one by 1 point?
A lot of the talent you speak of left the building this off-season and no one has any idea how their replacements will do.
This is an overrated and overhyped team and they prove it every year when real teams come knocking during the playoffs.
We are 36-6 or something like that against the most powerful NFC East in the last 8 seasons!
I rest my case, your Honor!!!!!!

rambo2

Reaction score
Wins - Saints, Giants,

The Management needs to get CD in here and stop the madness. The fines are adding up and so is the animosity. Dak will struggle mightily without CD and a run game

Why would they be without Lamb? I like that he is sitting out camp. He should be nice and fresh to start the season.

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
:facepalm:Fall of a cliff? It is a discussion. I proposed and if based upon the current situation. What do you believe the preseason will show you that you do not already know?

The only questions are:
1. Can Mike Zimmer's scheme make us a championship team
2. Is Lance a difference maker at QB?
3. Can the running game get the job done?
4. Is Diggs able to play at his pro bowl level before the injury?

What do you expect to see in preseason?
Same ol post day after day......Lets Trade Lamb for 5 first round picks, lets go 2-7 and bla bla bla....90% of the CZ is BS nowadays.....it use to be good with insightful thought out realistic post.....now its mostly BS with a lot of Ads.... :facepalm:

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
Wins - Saints, Giants,

We would probably struggle to run the football against the Browns, Ravens, Lions, Niners etc...with CeeDee. We will definitely struggle to run the ball without him

A part of me is wondering if they are trying to tank Daks value by constantly downgrading the talent on the team and asking the coaching staff to work on 1-year deals. If Dak has to take the field without an extension, Dak will never play another snap in Dallas past this year. Both sides will need a fresh start.

Cincycowboy

Reaction score
Wins - Saints, Giants,

I have a feeling we lose those games regardless of lamb. Dak cannot beat good teams and those are all tough physical defenses.

DakotaReign

JaBoy
Reaction score
Wow. The expectations just continue to drop for dak. So now we're talking about two and five. And this is the guy we're supposed to give 60 million a year too.:facepalm: Tyreek Hill left the Chiefs and Pat mahomes led them to a super bowl and we're worried about a Dak Prescott without CD lamb can only get us to two and five. What an indictment.
What is the point here? That Dak isn’t as good as Patrick Mahomes. Okay great observation lol

That Dak should get less than his full value because Mahomes took a paycut? That’s not how this works.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Everyone wants SB # 6 and if we have to finish dead last in the entire NFL to have the # 1 pick (Just like when we selected a guy called Aikman) then so be it!

Enough of the sauce man the people want some STEAK!!!!!
Exactly. So this is good for posters like you you should be ecstatic lol

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have a feeling we lose those games regardless of lamb. Dak cannot beat good teams and those are all tough physical defenses.
Yep, when its a playoff-caliber team Dak poops the bed.............. unfortunately. :facepalm:

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
I like that he is sitting out camp. He should be nice and fresh to start the season.
For right now I think you're right. We are exactly a month away from week 1, if this gets dragged out another 10 days or so I'll start to worry about Lamb more. Realistically he needs a couple of weeks of practice before playing, but there is still time.