Without Zeke we’re a 8-8 team at best

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
College isn't the same as the NFL. Not only that but even if he were Dak is a top 12 QB and yet Zeke hasn't had a 200 yard game rushing

College isn't the same as the NFL? Really?

But Dak still has a winning record without him. Dallas doesn't have a winning record without Dak

I saw what happened to the 2017 Cowboys and Dak when Zeke got suspended. It wasn't pretty, and it's the one time the Cowboys missed the playoffs since Zeke was drafted.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Cowboys have won a majority of their games (4-3) with Dak whenever Zeke has not played.

You were saying?

1-3 vs teams with winning records. The one win was a 6-0 rout of the Eagles bench warmers to end the 2017 season.

The Cowboys were outscored 92-22 in the 3 losses. Dak had 0 TDs and 5 INTs in those games.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
1-3 vs teams with winning records. The one win was a 6-0 rout of the Eagles bench warmers to end the 2017 season.

The Cowboys were outscored 92-22 in the 3 losses. Dak had 0 TDs and 5 INTs in those games.
Wrong. Try again.

I guess you forgot this season's Week 17 game @ the Giants where the Giants played their starters all 4 quarters against many of our Cowboys backups led by Dak with no Zeke?

Who won us this game? ^^^

Just be quiet...

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
College isn't the same as the NFL? Really?

I saw what happened to the 2017 Cowboys and Dak when Zeke got suspended. It wasn't pretty, and it's the one time the Cowboys missed the playoffs since Zeke was drafted.
They went 3-3 and was still in the playoff hunt, it wasn't until Zeke came back and played against Seattle that they were eliminated from the playoffs. Nice try though

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
They went 3-3 and was still in the playoff hunt, it wasn't until Zeke came back and played against Seattle that they were eliminated from the playoffs. Nice try though

We were 3-3 without Zeke and had more yards per pass attempt without Zeke than with Zeke in the field, and had more yards per carry without Zeke on the field than with him on.

We were 0-2 in the games Tyron missed, then Tyron comes back and we was the hell out of our next three opponents, until Zeke came back and then we get eliminated. So we were 3-1 without Zeke and with Tyron. Tyron's replacement was possibly the worst LT in the league in Green.

I will never understand how people fall for thinking our team started tanking due to Zeke and are blind to the fact it was the absence of Tyron. It's unbelievable

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
We were 3-3 without Zeke and had more yards per pass attempt without Zeke than with Zeke in the field, and had more yards per carry without Zeke on the field than with him on.

We were 0-2 in the games Tyron missed, then Tyron comes back and we was the hell out of our next three opponents, until Zeke came back and then we get eliminated. So we were 3-1 without Zeke and with Tyron. Tyron's replacement was possibly the worst LT in the league in Green.

I will never understand how people fall for thinking our team started tanking due to Zeke and are blind to the fact it was the absence of Tyron. It's unbelievable
Because it doesn't fit the agenda that Dak is garbage and can only win with Zeke.

Great point with Tyron and add in our defense couldn't stop a runny nose without Lee in that stretch as well.

I believe Zeke is highly over rated on this board. He is one of the best backs in the league no doubt but we invested heavily into the OL. There's a reason why McFadden was a 1000 yard rusher with Dallas and didn't start the first 7 games. Murray rushed almost 1900 yards, Morris averaged 5 yards a carry that year Zeke was out.

The biggest issue i have right nowis Zeke isn't scoring TDs like he was. Dak had the same number of rushing TDs as Zeke this season.

kskboys

Reaction score
Because it doesn't fit the agenda that Dak is garbage and can only win with Zeke.

Great point with Tyron and add in our defense couldn't stop a runny nose without Lee in that stretch as well.

I believe Zeke is highly over rated on this board. He is one of the best backs in the league no doubt but we invested heavily into the OL. There's a reason why McFadden was a 1000 yard rusher with Dallas and didn't start the first 7 games. Murray rushed almost 1900 yards, Morris averaged 5 yards a carry that year Zeke was out.

The biggest issue i have right nowis Zeke isn't scoring TDs like he was. Dak had the same number of rushing TDs as Zeke this season.
Don't miss the fact that we often go pass happy in the red zone.