Twitter: Witten ranked 70th among TEs in speed

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
His 40 time is 4.66 that is not slow in fact it is 20.7 miles per hour

Last edited:

AzorAhai

Reaction score
The Cowboys (and some fans apparently) that nobody on earth can replace 63 catches, 560 yards, at 8.9 YPC.
I think most have just given up on him not playing 98% of the snaps barring injury. I firmly believe this is the only team who wouldn’t have at least moved him down the depth chart already. There’s isn’t a reason not to that doesn’t rank behind winning on the priority list.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
This is the same fanbase that wanted Emmitt Smith replaced by Troy Hambrick back in the day.
Well we do have Rico the dominator Gathers to replace Witten with but he is slower and can not take a hit by one of our sorry defensive backs.Just imagine what would have happened if Lee had hit him

Last edited:

Pants

Reaction score
I thought I had a "FOX NEWS ALERT" on here for minute...this IS breaking news....

Quickdraw

Reaction score
Back in the day (damn I feel old now), TE's were not known for their speed. Billy Joe Dupree wasn't that fast either but he was reliable. Witten may have lost a step due to his age, but the guy is still a beast and as reliable as ever. I just wish he'd run to the 1st down marker before he turned instead of a couple of yards shy and try to run to get it; although I do understand that's what the defenses are giving him.