Witten TDs should be Jarwin’s

Arkyvarminter

Reaction score
Am I the only one that thinks Jarwin should be getting these TD tosses in the redzone instead of Witten? Witten runs about a 6 second forty and Jarwin is said to be a natural athletic freak. I mean, get Jarwin going and keep him going. We need someone who can run after the catch. Dallas did Witten a favor by letting him come back. WE DON"T NEED HIM! I love Witten but come playoff time I want Jarwin catching those balls. They need to get Jarwin more involved in this offense! Get him ready for the post season. I guess what i'm trying to say is if Kellen Moore would start targeting Jarwin more he could possibly be one of the leagues best TE's. I hate to sound like i'm bashing on Witten but good God he can't run. How many teams would have let him come back? Not many ...rant over

aikemirv

Reaction score
Am I the only one that thinks Jarwin should be getting these TD tosses in the redzone instead of Witten? Witten runs about a 6 second forty and Jarwin is said to be a natural athletic freak. I mean, get Jarwin going and keep him going. We need someone who can run after the catch. Dallas did Witten a favor by letting him come back. WE DON"T NEED HIM! I love Witten but come playoff time I want Jarwin catching those balls. They need to get Jarwin more involved in this offense! Get him ready for the post season. I guess what i'm trying to say is if Kellen Moore would start targeting Jarwin more he could possibly be one of the leagues best TE's. I hate to sound like i'm bashing on Witten but good God he can't run. How many teams would have let him come back? Not many ...rant over

As long as he does not drop them!

If you can't appreciate what Witten does, you are not appreciative enough!

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I'm confused on the problem. If Witten is getting open and getting the TD, what is there to worry about? Besides, I don't think it's particularly vital to have someone who can run after the catch to get a 2-5 yard TD.

I just want to see Jarwin thrown to more is as a regular part of the offense, whether in the red zone or as a weapon driving the ball downfield. Right now he's getting about 2 targets a game. I would like to see that double.

Last edited:

Doomsday101

Reaction score

No why should it be? You love Witten but trash him? LOL

Arkyvarminter

Reaction score
I appreciate what Witten does but why not throw those balls to Jarwin who can do something AFTER the catch?

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
To add to what everyone else said, Witten spent many years getting alot of catches, but no TDs. He'd get the big gains or move the chains, but someone else always punched it in. I got NO problem with Witten being the clean up guy in the end zone now.

GenoT

Reaction score
:muttley::laugh::lmao::lmao2::facepalm: