Recommended Witten's letter to Tony

DallasDomination

Reaction score
Judging by Witten it's either too long to read or short and to the point...cliff notes?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sometime during the upcoming season,

Someone will say something like, "Witten's not a top tight end."

And I will laugh, shake my head, and think that the too-often stupidly repeated comment is worth a 'kiss my black' but I'll think back on this heartfelt letter Witten wrote to his friend that the whole world has an opportunity to read and reflect on the Man he is.

"Would Witten want someone reply in such a fashion in response to such silliness?" Probably. However it would be better to replicate his example, take the high road, remain silent, and be like that Man Witten.

Witten has joined a new Quarterback-Tight End combo. Let new records be made. Let ultimate success come. Win. And make 9 proud.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Sometime during the upcoming season,

Someone will say something like, "Witten's not a top tight end."

And I will laugh, shake my head, and think that the too-often stupidly repeated comment is worth a 'kiss my black' but I'll think back on this heartfelt letter Witten wrote to his friend that the whole world has an opportunity to read and reflect on the Man he is.

"Would Witten want someone reply in such a fashion in response to such silliness?" Probably. However it would be better to replicate his example, take the high road, remain silent, and be like that Man Witten.

Witten has joined a new Quarterback-Tight End combo. Let new records be made. Let ultimate success come. Win. And make 9 proud.

And I will laugh with you, and imagine them doing so, East.

What a hell of a letter from one warrior to another.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
Signed,

Your Tight End

sparkle5.gif