Woman arrested on felony warrants at Dirk Nowitzki's house, authorities say

PosterChild

Reaction score
202-Crystal.standalone.prod_affiliate.58.jpg

A 37-year-old woman with multiple felony warrants was arrested at the Preston Hollow home of Dallas Mavericks all-star Dirk Nowitzki early Wednesday, according to authorities.

Dallas patrol officers arrested Cristal Taylor, 37, after receiving information from a Dallas officer working with an FBI task force, authorities said.

Police said that Taylor may have had as many as eight different aliases, NBC5-TV reported.

Police wouldn't speculate on Taylor's relationship with the NBA all-star, NBC5 reported.

Sarah Melton, a spokesperson for the Mavericks, told the station she believed Taylor was "just staying at his house." Sources told NBC5 that Taylor is Nowitzki's girlfriend.

CBS-11 News reported that a private investigator hired by Nowitzki told police that Nowitzki and Taylor have some sort of relationship, but the nature of that relationship is unclear. Nowitzki hired the private investigator to check into her background, sources say, and the investigator found that she was using an alias, according to reporting by CBS-11.

Investigators said Taylor was taken into custody on several outstanding warrants. The first was a probation violation from a corrections department in Missouri, the second a theft of service charge from Jefferson County, Texas.

Booking records show Taylor has used at least eight different aliases in the past, including Chrystal Ann Taylor, Crystal Ann Taylor, Debra Johnson, Shana Mancini, Krista Santiago, Crystal Ann Santiago, Cristal Westerhaus and Crista A. Westerhays.

Taylor was arrested at about 11 a.m. Wednesday. The Mavericks say Nowitzki and the team didn't return from Denver until 12:30 p.m. Wednesday, NBC5 reported.

The Mavericks said they are trying to respect Nowitzki's privacy, but they expect the star forward to address the arrest at his Strait Lane home during Thursday's playoff practice, NBC5 reported.

Taylor was at the Lew Sterrett Justice Center late Wednesday, the Dallas County jail Web site showed. Bail was set at $20,000.

Taylor faces charges of theft of service and probation violation, the news release said.

http://www.star-telegram.com/804/story/1362620.html

PosterChild

Reaction score
Ya'll following this story? Wacky stuff..what in the devil is Dirk doing with this woman? She's got T-r-o-u-b-l-e written all over her. Dang.

Bonecrusher#31

Reaction score
PosterChild;2765917 said:
Ya'll following this story? Wacky stuff..what in the devil is Dirk doing with this woman? She's got T-r-o-u-b-l-e written all over her. Dang.

and she doesn't look good

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Uhmm, what do you think he was doing? lol

Prolly met her somewhere, liked her, they did their thing. Things were getting serious so he looked into her background. I'm sure he's happy he did.

Bonecrusher#31

Reaction score
How can I put this politely.....

She or he looks like a freakin Klingon, what was Dirk thinking ?!?!?

PosterChild

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2765931 said:
Uhmm, what do you think he was doing? lol

Prolly met her somewhere, liked her, they did their thing. Things were getting serious so he looked into her background. I'm sure he's happy he did.

Hahahahaha. I don't wanna THINK what they were doing very deliberatively....I just mean I would run-not walk- sprint very fast fr this woman. Certain visual cues scream AVOID ME IF YOU WANT TO HAVE ANY KIND OF NORMAL LIFE. She kinda recalls someone...oh, never mind.

PosterChild

Reaction score
Bonecrusher#31;2765938 said:

How'd like to make her freakin angry? Nope, not me. You'd come home and your dog would be stewin' in a big honkin' pot on the stove.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Dirk is just trying to toughen up (ie stop being soft) by hanging out with felons. :laugh2:

MC KAos

Reaction score
if i had to guess id say she is some kind of con artist, i mean 8 aliases?

PosterChild

Reaction score
Now reporting they were engaged and she's got one in the oven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DFWJC

Reaction score
I would not assume he is romantically involved with her. Still, what the hell is she doing at his house? No idea.

PosterChild

Reaction score
DFWJC;2766458 said:
I would not assume he is romantically involved with her. Still, what the hell is she doing at his house? No idea.

I think it's actually pretty well established that they were more than platonic partners, if you believe the scuttlebutt that is. I understand one of the annon sources is her reputed bff.

DFWJC

Reaction score
PosterChild;2766471 said:
I think it's actually pretty well established that they were more than platonic partners, if you believe the scuttlebutt that is. I understand one of the annon sources is her reputed bff.

Oh well...lol
If so, Dirk got played...and he's going to pay a little or a lot in some manner.

DallasCowpoke

Fierce Allegiance
Reaction score
Bonecrusher#31;2765938 said:

Ughhhhh.... You ever caught a close-up of Dirk?

;)