Woman arrested on felony warrants at Dirk Nowitzki's house, authorities say

Bonecrusher#31

Reaction score
ZB9;2767085 said:
she cant take a mugshot, but homegirl can dance (see link, she's the one in the front, in the black)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07mDHQuLgcU

but she looked better in '06 LOL

dirk_drunk1-f1a33.jpg

Drugs and no makeup does a body good

PosterChild

Reaction score
I heard on the ticket that this was not his gf...not sure whether it's valid but they said it was debunked. It is hard to swallow.

BTW, it's said they met in Houston, that she drove a wedge betwixt Dirk and his family and even his teammates fwiw.

Told you-Trouble.

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
It's definitely strange, strange, strange. I'm assuming we'll know much more in the coming days (weeks?).

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Report: Ex-NFL player dated Taylor
Comment Email Print Share ESPN.com news services

Dallas Mavericks star Dirk Nowitzki was not the first professional athlete to have a relationship with Cristal Taylor, The Dallas Morning News reported Wednesday.

Tony Banks, a former NFL quarterback, told The News that Taylor tried to turn his life upside down in 1997.

"This is unbelievable," Banks told The News. "This is wild. I can't believe it's the same chick."

Dallas County spokeswoman Kim Leach said Taylor, 37, was transported Wednesday to Jefferson County in southeast Texas. Taylor had been considered a fugitive since 2001.

Banks, 36, played nine seasons with five teams in the NFL before retiring in 2005. He was with the Cowboys for a short time in 2001.

Banks had seen stories about Nowitzki's problems with a love interest but did not make a connection until he was contacted by The News. On May 6, while the Mavericks were flying back from Denver, Dallas police officers went to Nowitzki's house to arrest Taylor after confirming the existence of warrants for her arrest in Texas and Missouri.

Taylor used numerous aliases and Banks told The News he believes Taylor went by the name of Theresa when they met in 1997. He was 24 and in his second season with the St. Louis Rams.

"I just remember the team security guy got involved," Banks told The News. "She ended up having a bunch of aliases, she was living with some police officer or something."

Banks told The News he found out Taylor got his contact information through a college friend.

"She called me and wanted to see me; I said, 'No.'" Banks told The News. "She sent me her picture in the mail and she was just gorgeous. Me being a kid, thinking I was the best thing since sliced bread, I gave her a call and ended up dating her."

Banks told The News he almost immediately regretted the decision.

"I remember she camped out in front of my crib one time when I had another female friend in town," Banks told The News. "She [Taylor] wasn't too happy about that."

Banks told The News Taylor started making harassing calls to him, his agent, his marketing team and Rams coach Dick Vermeil. Vermeil, Banks told The News, became concerned about his off-the-field conduct and maturity level.

"It wasn't a good way for me and Dickie V. to start off," Banks told The News. "Dick thought about drafting Jake Plummer that first year because of this stuff."

Banks told The News he considers himself fortunate to have had such a brief encounter with Taylor.

"I can't believe she got as far as she did with Dirk, to be engaged," he told The News. "Sometimes it's hard for people to believe that women can be that malicious. But there's a story here that has touched a lot of athletes and could have done some damage."

On Wednesday, Taylor's bond was raised from $20,000 to $50,000 at the request of Jefferson County officials.

Taylor's arrest May 6 also was for a probation violation in Missouri. A prosecutor there says Taylor pleaded guilty in 1999 to two counts of forgery and two counts of felony stealing.

Sources close to the situation have confirmed to ESPN.com the warrants were discovered when Nowitzki's team of legal advisers hired a private investigator to research Taylor's background, amid growing concern among those closest to the player inside and outside the Mavericks' organization. Two Dallas television stations (KXTA-TV and WFAA-TV) have reported Taylor to be Nowitzki's fiancée.

Nowitzki didn't want to discuss the situation before the Maverick's shootaround Wednesday in Denver ahead of Game 5.

"Basketball business is public business. My private life is private business. This is private business," said Nowitzki, whose team trails the Nuggets 3-1 in the series.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

FanSince61

Thanks for the memories Dandy
Reaction score
Former NFL QB says woman targeted him before Dirk Nowitzki

I found it interesting that the above articled use the term RUED. Have the authors been reading the zone?

Banks said it was a decision he rued almost immediately, recalling, "She showed her crazy [side] pretty early."

Big Dakota

Reaction score

Medical records show Nowitzki's ex, Taylor, is pregnant
video_plus.gif

02:45 AM CDT on Wednesday, May 27, 2009

By BRAD TOWNSEND and REESE DUNKLIN / The Dallas Morning News

Medical records show that Cristal Taylor tested positive for pregnancy after she was booked into Dallas County jail on May 6.
Taylor, the former fiancée of Mavericks star Dirk Nowitzki, gave The Dallas Morning News access to the record by signing a release form during a jailhouse interview last Friday in Beaumont. The record was not released to The News until late Tuesday afternoon.
Per Taylor's written request, Dallas County jail and Parkland Hospital officials only released the portion of the record that pertained to her pregnancy. The record showed that Taylor was administered a pregnancy test and that the result was positive.
These tests do not determine paternity.
Last week, Nowitzki's attorney, Robert Hart, issued this statement about Taylor and her pregnancy claim:
"We have been told that she was not administered a pregnancy test. In fact, we found it strange that a friend of hers was at Dirk's house right after the arrest telling anyone who would listen that she was pregnant.
"As with all things coming from this woman's mouth, we are highly skeptical. If in the remote instance there is any validity to this woman's claim of pregnancy, Dirk will do whatever can be done to ensure the well being of the child."
Neither Hart, nor Taylor could immediately be reached for comment Tuesday.
Dating back more than a decade, Taylor has history of financial crimes in two states, including felony theft, and felony forgery and felony stealing. But her medical record shows that she was telling the truth May 18 when she told The News she was pregnant during two phone interviews from the Jefferson County Correctional Facility.
At the time, she also added The News to her approved visitor list, but jail rules prohibited her from seeing male visitors until Friday.
Taylor was not made aware that The News intended to bring medical release forms to the face-to-face visit. But shortly after entering the glass-divided visitation booth, Taylor saw that the reporter brought a manila folder.
"Are those release forms?" she asked. "May I please sign them right now?"

0522_cristaltaylor200.jpg
Jefferson County Sheriff
Crista Ann Taylor

The forms were passed to a jailer. The reporter and jailer watched Taylor fill out and sign the forms. The jailer signed one of the forms as a witness. Taylor smiled through clenched jaws.
"I can't wait until you get those results," she said. "I know they won't lie. Can you hurry up and get them?"