Wonder if Dak is getting sick of this?

Cowboysfan917

Reaction score
Who cares? He inherited the most perfect offense any rookie has in NFL history.

He didn't take it anywhere. It took him, and he was good enough not to screw it up.
This is exactly correct. I'm very anxious to see Dak in his second year and see any progress he has made.

HomeBiscuit

Reaction score
Pretty sure Romo was sick of hearing from dissatisfied halfwits while he was busy breaking nearly every QB mark in the Cowboys records books, going down as one of most accurate passers in league's history, and carrying 0-16 caliber dirt to 8-8 seasons.

That, however, didn't stop them..

Proof

Reaction score
the hypothetical was in regards to if Dak were unavailable. It's not a knock on Dak or not realizing what they have. Just some wondering out loud. Not like they said 'if Dak struggles' or anything to that effect. It's a unique, relatively uncharted situation. I'm sure Dak is fine.

Kaiser

Reaction score

He didn't take it anywhere. It took him, and he was good enough not to screw it up.

virtuous circle

noun

1. a beneficial cycle of events or incidents, each having a positive effecton the next.

Also called virtuous cycle.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

I wish there were a "dislike" option for this. Sorry man, but you're completely off base.

Hopefully it's sarcasm or you're morning drinking.

And we had a similar team structure in 2014... How far did Romo take that? Or was Romo also just good enough to not screw it up?

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
from all reports I've read his head is in the exact right place, so I doubt Dak pays any attention to all of the media criticism

he seems focused, determined, and poised to shred the entire NFL this season. i hope he does

aikemirv

Reaction score
I mean, look what he did in his FIRST year in the league. He took the team as far as Romo ever did...I like Romo and all but Dallas struck oil with Dak and sometimes don't seem to appreciate it. What does Dak have to do to end the dumb talk?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...ys-qb-coach-tony-romo-return-fun-to-speculate
Are you serious, after what Romo went through his entire career, you are worried about this first year for Dak. I am pretty sure he can handle it!