Twitter: Wondering what Miles is up to? Playing cards

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
Considering how much football he actually played in each of the past few seasons thats like equivalent to 2 or 3 seasons worth of on the field play.

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
I wonder what Austin's poker face looks like...

Miles_Austin_VIP_Albertsons.png

OhSnap

Reaction score
I hope he went in pre flop. Pocket 5's on that board? Or the flop came 3-6-2 and he held out for his 6 outer. Gutshot or the set.

I figured he musta been workin with a short stack and got put in. Hope I'm not givin him too much credit. If he had had a couple good years on the field before he left I could be proud of him but I wanna throw him on the heap with Barber and Ratliff and point and laugh when they have a flat tire or loose their phones.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
I figured he musta been workin with a short stack and got put in. Hope I'm not givin him too much credit. If he had had a couple good years on the field before he left I could be proud of him but I wanna throw him on the heap with Barber and Ratliff and point and laugh when they have a flat tire or loose their phones.
That's what I thought initially as well and then double took the sequence and considered perhaps they didn't lay the cards out as they came and got reversed. I agree though, it was likely a preflop move and all poker players know any pair or Ace will do in those circumstances (short stacked in a tourney).

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Buddy of mine is a huge gambler. It's what he does for a living. He's been to Miles' home for many poker tournaments. Buy ins were usually $10-20k on most nights.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
Why would you go or call all in with pocket 5s?
I agree, never call an all in with a small pair. If you are the aggressor, it is a different move (short stack in tourney). Cash games are a different discussion where all-in preflops shouldnt happen to begin with (no matter the cards) atleast if you're doing it right;) (Always smells of AA v KK when it does occur)

Last edited: