Word Association Game

So...you're answer is the "Wicked Witch of the East" ??? or "Miss Almira Gulch" ? or "Tin Man?" You can only have one answer. lol I guess it's Tin Man since he's in bold and the rest is your roundabout way of thinking in getting to the Tin Man from Munchkins.

I'm not even going to answer with a definitive word. Someone else is going to have to bite.
Don't be gittin' yer' lingerie in a monkey fisted wad over it, Bro,,, SHEESEo_O



:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
 
So...you're answer is the "Wicked Witch of the East" ??? or "Miss Almira Gulch" ? or "Tin Man?" You can only have one answer. lol I guess it's Tin Man since he's in bold and the rest is your roundabout way of thinking in getting to the Tin Man from Munchkins.

I'm not even going to answer with a definitive word. Someone else is going to have to bite.
I think his answer is America! Lol
 

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,199
Messages
14,672,028
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top