Word Association Game

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Acetylene

* I remember "floating" a black garbage bag full of that stuff with a flaming twisted up paper towel "tail " affixed to it , over a waist high field of soybeans around dusk one time,,, as the breeze kept bouncing it on top of the plants,,, it was rather in that impressively spectacular category when it detonated, as it flashed/ boomed & the concussive shock wave levelled a good sized circle of flattened beans,,,:lmao:

Last edited:

nobody

Reaction score
Torch

((lol, I went to a field where the owner let people shoot fireworks on year. The owner had a homemade fuel-air bomb in a 5 gallon bucket. From 100 yards away, I felt a heated shockwave from the explosion.

Them

Reaction score
Acetylene

* I remember "floating" a black garbage bag full of that stuff with a flaming twisted up paper towel "tail " affixed to it , over a waist high field of soybeans around dusk one time,,, as the breeze kept bouncing it on top of the plants,,, it was rather in that impressively spectacular category when it detonated, as it flashed/ boomed & the concussive shock wave levelled a good sized circle of flattened beans,,,:lmao:

Ah-Ha!....Crop Circles explained!...:omg:... continuing...

Club...

Sandwich...