Word Association Game

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Stone? Is that a brand or kind of soup?
*:lmao2: I thought I'd posted up the explanation to the "stone soup", as I definitely remember typing it out last nite ,guess I didn't send it, it's fable I remember from grade school about a soldier returning home from a war in medieval days& he passes thru a unfriendly village, blah,blah, starts boiling a pot of water in the village square & drops his magic soup stone into the water & puts on a big theatrical show about tasting it & proclaiming it was coming along quite nicely but was missing a little something, blah,blah, some ol' hag gave him a tater, another a carrot,blah,blah, cabbage,onion,blah,blah,,,pretty sure yer' one of his direct descendants there COUCHCOACH, :lmao:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
*:lmao2: I thought I'd posted up the explanation to the "stone soup", as I definitely remember typing it out last nite ,guess I didn't send it, it's fable I remember from grade school about a soldier returning home from a war in medieval days& he passes thru a unfriendly village, blah,blah, starts boiling a pot of water in the village square & drops his magic soup stone into the water & puts on a big theatrical show about tasting it & proclaiming it was coming along quite nicely but was missing a little something, blah,blah, some ol' hag gave him a tater, another a carrot,blah,blah, cabbage,onion,blah,blah,,,pretty sure yer' one of his direct descendants there COUCHCOACH, :lmao:
I vaguely remember that story. Very clever scam. Lol