Word Association Game

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
*Scotch-gard* is( or was ,a spray on starch casing-liner utilized in ironing 'sharp creases' into ones military uniform where manning a high profile post,,,and/ or ,,, a feeble attempt in brown nosing points at the corporal board,KIDDOo_O

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
*Scotch-gard* is( or was ,a spray on starch casing-liner utilized in ironing 'sharp creases' into ones military uniform where manning a high profile post,,,and/ or ,,, a feeble attempt in brown nosing points at the corporal board,KIDDOo_O
LOL. That's why I used that word. I STILL use dat stuff.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
LOL. That's why I used that word. I STILL use dat stuff.
Oh,,,so now!!! After exhibited typical feminine gargoyle fashion! you make me shuck my skivvies over in the " yee- haw",I wanna'move to Texas& reside in yer' basement cuz' I'm a snowflake thread,:rolleyes:,,,yer' such a 'royal casing-liner' at time's I swear her channeling my former nurse wife who was 7 or 9 years older than me ,who hit& rode the wave of menopause fer' 7 G.D. yearso_O
* baby,I'm gonna have to 'block' you fer' a couple days,,,it's only out of luv& the willingness to make this casing-liner a squeaky free &greased up operation:thumbup:

*byeo_Obye:starspin:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Oh,,,so now!!! After exhibited typical feminine gargoyle fashion! you make me shuck my skivvies over in the " yee- haw",I wanna'move to Texas& reside in yer' basement cuz' I'm a snowflake thread,:rolleyes:,,,yer' such a 'royal casing-liner' at time's I swear her channeling my former nurse wife who was 7 or 9 years older than me ,who hit& rode the wave of menopause fer' 7 G.D. yearso_O
* baby,I'm gonna have to 'block' you fer' a couple days,,,it's only out of luv& the willingness to make this casing-liner a squeaky free &greased up operation:thumbup:

*byeo_Obye:starspin:
Cool beans. Bye