Word Association Game

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
car ? ,I though you grew up during the steam powered years ?....wooooo wooooo…….runs
LOL. You WISH you were as young as me. But, since we've been friends forever & I love you dearly, I'll let ya keep cracking on me.
hug.gif
(keep it up & I'll tell G about the "royal pain" post of yours):p

BillyBates

Reaction score
LOL. You WISH you were as young as me. But, since we've been friends forever & I love you dearly, I'll let ya keep cracking on me.
hug.gif
(keep it up & I'll tell G about the "royal pain" post of yours):p
hey at least I didn't ask about how the pyramids where built. :grin:xo

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
"Rocket"

Notre Dame/Dallas Cowboys star; received the largest 3-year deal in football history Estimated lifetime earnings: $20 Million. No jail time, drug charges or bankruptcy here, just bad business moves. Financial vultures bled Ismael’s riches by selling him their “fool-proof” investments. After bypassing the NFL as the presumptive #1 pick, Ismael went to the Canadian Football League and signed the largest deal in their history.

He played two years in Canada and 10 in the NFL, earning an estimated $18 million to $20 million in salary alone. He then started to invest in a series of ventures that went bust, including a Rock n’ Roll Café, COZ Records, a movie, cosmetics, nationwide phone-card dispensers, and calligraphy proverbs kiosks. Today, Ismael does a sports talk show for the Dallas Cowboys and looks very closely at any money he makes.