Wordle the word game that’s all the craze

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Wordle: 4

Framed: Missed. I feel like I've even seen that movie, but it must not have been super impressionable because I didn't recognize it all all. lol

I'm heading out of town to go camping for the next 3 days. I have no idea is there is service there. If there is, I'll see you here for the Wordle each morning. If not and I'm absent for those days, no worries, I'll be back!

giphy.webp

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Framed: Missed. I feel like I've even seen that movie, but it must not have been super impressionable because I didn't recognize it all all. lol

I'm heading out of town to go camping for the next 3 days. I have no idea is there is service there. If there is, I'll see you here for the Wordle each morning. If not and I'm absent for those days, no worries, I'll be back!

giphy.webp
Have fun, brother!

Juggernaut

Reaction score

giphy.webp

Enjoy the great outdoors, but watch out for those bloodsucking *******s! :laugh:
V511oSH.gif

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Well, of course I have service camping. It's 2023! Haha

Anyway, I can't believe it, I got it in 2 today!

Framed: Missed

Dang it!!! I tried both I and II there st the end before I ran out of guesses.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Wordle: 3

Framed: Missed

I recognized it in that last frame, but could not think of the name. Have never seen it, but I had a friend that was super into the movie and was always trying to tell me to watch it. Still haven't. lol