Wordle the word game that’s all the craze

Juggernaut

Reaction score
03/28/2024| Framed: 2 ––– Wordle: 4
Framed: Seen it, but it's obvious on six.
Wordle: Almost two, then I fell to four.
z7o8ot4.png

TBnGgnA.gif

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Wordle: 4

Framed: 5

Never understood the hype on that movie. I remember everybody talking about it when it released. To be fair, I probably haven't seen it since it was in theaters, but I remember walking away thinking "what did I just watch?".

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Wordle: 4

Framed: 5

Never understood the hype on that movie. I remember everybody talking about it when it released. To be fair, I probably haven't seen it since it was in theaters, but I remember walking away thinking "what did I just watch?".
Had you read Stash's and DallasEast's reviews, you would have gone in expecting it to be bad. That's why I waited for it to stream.

Juggernaut

Reaction score
Had you read Stash's and DallasEast's reviews, you would have gone in expecting it to be bad. That's why I waited for it to stream.
Unfortunately, I saw it before joining this forum. Otherwise, I would've heeded their warnings. :laugh:

Fortunately, I didn't spend any money to see it. However, I still felt ripped-off after watching it. :lmao:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Unfortunately, I saw it before joining this forum. Otherwise, I would've heeded their warnings. :laugh:

Fortunately, I didn't spend any money to see it. However, I still felt ripped-off after watching it. :lmao:
???? There must be a joke I'm missing. You've been on this forum since long before that movie came out.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Figured that's what happened. I was just replying to @SlammedZero's post about yesterday's Framed movie, The Blair Witch Project, and your reply.

Should've known something got mixed up after reading your reply to his post again. I know this forum is old, but I don't think it's twentieth century old. :laugh:
Ok, yes, that was the movie I was talking about as well. When Runwildboys made that comment, I just thought "dang, they've been around the forum for a LONG time." :laugh:

I remember back when that movie dropped, everybody was talking about it. My manager, at the time, came into work telling me that was the scariest damn movie he's ever seen. I was hyped by the chatter of this movie.......and then........I saw it. lol

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Are we talking about the same movie? :huh:
Pxr6wka.png
9RlYnTC.png
Ok, yes, that was the movie I was talking about as well. When Runwildboys made that comment, I just thought "dang, they've been around the forum for a LONG time." :laugh:

I remember back when that movie dropped, everybody was talking about it. My manager, at the time, came into work telling me that was the scariest damn movie he's ever seen. I was hyped by the chatter of this movie.......and then........I saw it. lol
Sorry, apparently I forgot about a day!

Juggernaut

Reaction score
03/31/2024| Framed: 2 ––– Wordle: 4
Framed: Two, I recommend the movie.
Wordle: Five, the last applicable word.
VGMwVcO.png

fPWOLja.gif