Wordle the word game that’s all the craze

Juggernaut

Reaction score
Wordle: Four, WordleBot 1 word left on 3.
(Taking under 3.5 for @SlammedZero)
Wordle: 4

Wow, I could have chased that one for awhile. I still had another 5 words in mind it could have been.

LCMA5Bo.gif

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Wordle: 2

Little bit of luck this morning!

Framed: Missed.

Never did see that one. I feel like that was the movie the wife went and saw with her sister at the theater and told me it wasn't bad.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
05/03/2024| Framed: 1 ––– Wordle: 3
Framed: A guess, but I saw it long ago.
Wordle: WordleBot, 241 words left to 1.
w1rCXIr.png

fPWOLja.gif
I don't use the WordleBot. Maybe I should, because I didn't want to use the word I had as number 3, but it was the first thing I could think of, so I did. If I'd known how many other options there were, maybe I would have given it more thought.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Wordle: 3

Framed: 2

I haven't seen that movie in ages!!
I haven't seen the live remake either. Maybe I should throw that on my list of things to watch. I'm sure it's on the Disney app.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I don't use the WordleBot. Maybe I should, because I didn't want to use the word I had as number 3, but it was the first thing I could think of, so I did. If I'd known how many other options there were, maybe I would have given it more thought.
I don't even know what Wordlebot is. lol

I feel like an old man. "Wordlebot? What the hell is Wordlebot? Back in my day, we didn't need no Wordlebot!" :laugh:

Juggernaut

Reaction score
05/03/2024| Framed: 1 ––– Wordle: 3
Framed: A guess, but I saw it long ago.
Wordle: WordleBot, 241 words left to 1.
w1rCXIr.png

fPWOLja.gif
I don't even know what Wordlebot is. lol

I feel like an old man. "Wordlebot? What the hell is Wordlebot? Back in my day, we didn't need no Wordlebot!" :laugh:
WordleBot is just the NYT's analysis of your guesses.
w4gedvO.png
FYI the WordleBot link is above the share button.
sT5wzx5.png