Wordle the word game that’s all the craze

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I thought you knew about WordleBot because you use the same starting word.
ISPOILER]

:laugh:
Nope, I just use the same starting word out of habit. I had one (SPACE), until I finally hit it on the first guess, and then I switched it up to a new one (CRANE).

Juggernaut

Reaction score
Nope, I just use the same starting word out of habit. I had one (SPACE), until I finally hit it on the first guess, and then I switched it up to a new one (CRANE).
I too use the same starting word out of habit. I used AUDIO until that finally hit on the first guess and then I switched to ADIEU. But after SPACE finally hit on the first guess and then you switched to using CRANE, I thought you might've clicked on the WordleBot link because that word happens to be the same starting guess of WordleBot. Now I know WordleBot is actually just copying you, like all AI. :laugh:

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I too use the same starting word out of habit. I used AUDIO until that finally hit on the first guess and then I switched to ADIEU. But after SPACE finally hit on the first guess and then you switched to using CRANE, I thought you might've clicked on the WordleBot link because that word happens to be the same starting guess of WordleBot. Now I know WordleBot is actually just copying you, like all AI. :laugh:
That is funny. Nope, it's just a coincidence. ...............or maybe.............................................I am the architect of the Matrix? :oops:

:muttley:

Last edited:

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Wordle: 5

Had a feeling I was going to fall on this one today.
There are SO many words that came to mind when you start with an A in the middle and an E at the end. Got kind of lucking hitting SH on the 3rd line, but even then so many words came to mind.

Framed: Missed.

Dang. I've seen it, but I didn't recognize a single frame.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Wordle: 5

Had a feeling I was going to fall on this one today.
There are SO many words that came to mind when you start with an A in the middle and an E at the end. Got kind of lucking hitting SH on the 3rd line, but even then so many words came to mind.

Framed: Missed.

Dang. I've seen it, but I didn't recognize a single frame.
Yep, that's why I'd almost rather not get any letters on the first guess, rather than something like that. At least you eliminate some letters that way.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
3 guesses Tuesday

5 for Framed. Would have had it in 3, but I didn't realize it was spelled out, so the title wasn't popping up the way I typed it. Don't think I've ever seen the movie.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Wordle: 3

Interesting. It wouldn't let me use MULTI as a word.

Framed: 5

Ok, that's weird. This is like a Mandela Effect for me. I don't ever recall that movie title being spelled out.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Wordle: 3

Interesting. It wouldn't let me use MULTI as a word.

Framed: 5

Ok, that's weird. This is like a Mandela Effect for me. I don't ever recall that movie title being spelled out.
Same here. I could swear I've always seen it written numerically. Obviously we're wrong...or the game is, but I doubt it. Still, you'd think that once you typed it in, the correct way would have popped up. I've seen it happen with much father off guesses.

As for your Wordle, I've only ever seen that as a prefix, that I can recall.