Wordle: Four. WordleBot 222➧7➧1 left.
Yw5nNw9.png

fPWOLja.gif

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Wordle: 4

I was not awake enough this morning for this. lol

Framed: Missed.

It did look familiar and I'm pretty sure I watched it on one of the streaming services, but I would have been sitting here until 10pm tonight trying to think of the name.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Assuming you two are in the States, you must be on the East Coast. I often see your Wordle posts around 12:30am - 1:30am my time (MST). I don't think my Wordle resets until 1am.

Juggernaut

Reaction score
Assuming you two are in the States, you must be on the East Coast. I often see your Wordle posts around 12:30am - 1:30am my time (MST). I don't think my Wordle resets until 1am.
According to a quick Google search, Wordle resets at midnight local time. I guess it's staggered to reset for each time zone at midnight. With a VPN, someone could play tomorrow's puzzle today. :thumbup:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
5 guesses Friday. Decided to stray from my usual starting word, because I haven't been getting any letters, the past few Fridays...So, of course...

3 for Framed. Never saw it. Was going to guess it on the first one, but decided against it.

Guess I shouldn't bother playing the Lottery today.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Predicting that Runwildboys and SlammedZero both get Wordle within three, probably on their second guess. :laugh:
My usual starting word hasn't done well lately, so I almost went with the word I use when I get no letters on the first guess, but decided to stick with it. That would have been almost as bad as the day my usual first word actually came up, but I'd switched it up.