Wordle the word game that’s all the craze

Juggernaut

Reaction score
2 guesses Saturday

2 for Framed. Never saw it, but just had a feeling. Took a while to remember the name though.
Knew the subject of Framed was Sid Vicious by 2, just didn't know what the title was cause I never heard of it. :facepalm:

My usual starting word hasn't done well lately, so I almost went with the word I use when I get no letters on the first guess, but decided to stick with it. That would have been almost as bad as the day my usual first word actually came up, but I'd switched it up.
Fortunately you stuck with it and got yourself a two day. Guess you can play the lottery today! :laugh:

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Wordle: 2

Whew!!! Talk about the pressure on this morning. haha I had the word I wanted typed in and then I second guessed myself for a few minutes. Finally hit enter and got it.

Alright, can I keep this rolling on the Framed?

Framed: Missed

No, no I cannot keep it rolling on the Framed. lol

Juggernaut

Reaction score
Predicting that Runwildboys and SlammedZero both get Wordle within three, probably on their second guess. :laugh:
2 guesses Saturday
Wordle: 2
0HvLQyW.gif

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Wordle: 4

That one sucked. lol I had to stare at it for awhile.

Framed: 1

Frame 1 almost got me, but eventually thought of it. Had I not got that, I absolutely would have known it on Frame 2.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Wordle: 4

That one sucked. lol I had to stare at it for awhile.

Framed: 1

Frame 1 almost got me, but eventually thought of it. Had I not got that, I absolutely would have known it on Frame 2.
I don't even look at the rest, if I get the movie. Now I'm curious.