Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
02/15/2023| Framed: 1 ––––– Wordle: 4
Framed: Easy one, immediately knew it.
Wordle: Chased vowels, pinned it down.
S94wguY.png

1O7ArkR.gif
It was one of those movies I didn't find nearly as entertaining as many do. I watched it once, when it first came out. I may not have even recognized the fourth frame if he wasn't in so many memes and avatars. Took about 3 or 4 minutes to remember the name of the movie.

Juggernaut

Reaction score
It was one of those movies I didn't find nearly as entertaining as many do. I watched it once, when it first came out. I may not have even recognized the fourth frame if he wasn't in so many memes and avatars. Took about 3 or 4 minutes to remember the name of the movie.
I've only seen the movie once as well. I probably rented it on DVD, because I don't remember seeing it in theaters. But I think it's that dumb liger drawing, it's etched into my brain. I didn't recognized frame two, but I would've recognized all the frames afterwards. And now that I think about it, I remember a lot of dumb movie drawings. If the first frame ever is a drawing of kids with bloody knifes and dead adults, I'll know it's the Children of the Corn. Or if it's a drawing of a bird's-eye view of a well, I'll know it's The Ring. And if the first frame is a bunch of anthropomorphic dick drawings, I'll know it's Superbad. :laugh:

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Wordle: 4

Framed: 1
Yup, that one was easy! lol Filmed about 4-5 hours away from me. :grin:

Heardle: Missed it.

I do actually remember the artist. They were a one-hit wonder in the late 90s.

Vitamin C - Graduation (Friend Forever). It was played at pretty much every graduation in the 2000s lol

Juggernaut

Reaction score
02/06/2023| Framed: 4 –––– Wordle: 4
Framed: Didn't see it. Knew of it though.
Wordle: Just missed a three guess day.
oZHxGWy.png

WBCbmqp.gif
Thanks to this Framed, I finally watched Amelie. If you're in charge of picking the romantic comedy to watch, you definitely could do worse than this film. The movie is filmed with a Wes Anderson filter, but without the sudden face punching featured in his films. The movie is about the title character discretely changing the lives of the people around her. And despite the subtitles, it wasn't a completely awful experience like Love Actually. Or You've Got Mail, which I've previously panned in this thread. At least this romantic comedy features an unique interesting story and shows some tits. :thumbup:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
3 guesses Friday

Missed Framed. Thought I knew what it was by #4, but couldn't think of the name, so I just said screw it.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Wordle: 5

Framed: Missed. Dang, it was right there for me on every slide, but ultimately I just couldn't think of it.

Heardle: Curiosity got the best of me today and I decided to check anyway. Yup, still sucks.