Words that you haven't heard or used in awhile

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Gas station attendant.

Speaking of which do they even have full service stations anymore?
When I first started commuting to OK in 07, there was one and they'd do the check the oil, tire pressure and clean the windows and I'd go there just because they did. They closed within 6 months. Don't know if this was the reason but some old lady ran over the attendants foot.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Courtesan
Oh!,,, now, that's a choice one.
Gas station attendant.

Speaking of which do they even have full service stations anymore?

:thumbup:

Those east coast northern bro's would Know, if anybody, I'd imagine, as that New Jersey had some kinda ' law' about self pumping,,,:confused:,,, ya! I've once had the misfortune of ' meeting' a family who'd relocated out to the stix from that suppository insertion A.O. ,,,once upon a time

* meybe, if I get drunk enough I'll share that story about the time that 15 y.o. daughter helped me jettison a 6 pack of rented beer,,,,it was hilarious & she ran away screaming, as all inquisitive curiosity 'fled' from her senses ,,,in terrored flight ,like a pinfeathered juvenile turkey bird:lmao2:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Tune into (TV show)
,,,:huh:,,,:rolleyes:,,,man! I've still gotta' walk out the front door 20' to fine tune N.B.C. SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL on my " cabbaged on to FREE -V Ariel antenna outta' a Mobile home trailer park demolition operation*SHEESE! MAN ALIVE! I'd scored/ dismantled enough 10' to 12' aluminum awning pans, J & c channel extruded aluminum headers and filigreed/ squiggly double posts/ anchor shoes, to have shaded my entire property,,, but the DAMNED NEIGHBORHOOD 'TWEEKERS ' PINCHED OFF ALL MY STACKED CABBAGE along the back fence pretty quick ,,, oh,ya!,,,, it was about,,,,T V Ariel antennao_O

:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Remember these?

Rug rats
Carpet snakes
Cookie thieves
Cracker snatchers
Yard apes

Are there any new ones that replaced these for kids?