Words that you haven't heard or used in awhile

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I knew an old, small in stature, elderly gentleman who was in the U.S. NAVY for like 9 years during the 1920's ( he unfondly relayed to me the fine art of shoveling coal) who turned straight HOBO during the depression era,,,he said they had a coded language ( kinda like ghetto graffiti taggers) as in if a woman would give you a potato to eat for pulling weeds or whatnot ,they would 'chalk' the sidewalk/ roadway with a 'checkmark' and the letter 'p' in front of her house , of course ,I was pretty young and took everything at face value ,but to this day,Im positive the ' p ' meant potato ,just as he relayed it to me.

Doc50

Original Fan
Reaction score
I knew an old, small in stature, elderly gentleman who was in the U.S. NAVY for like 9 years during the 1920's ( he unfondly relayed to me the fine art of shoveling coal) who turned straight HOBO during the depression era,,,he said they had a coded language ( kinda like ghetto graffiti taggers) as in if a woman would give you a potato to eat for pulling weeds or whatnot ,they would 'chalk' the sidewalk/ roadway with a 'checkmark' and the letter 'p' in front of her house , of course ,I was pretty young and took everything at face value ,but to this day,Im positive the ' p ' meant potato ,just as he relayed it to me.

That post was pretty early, bro.
You watchin The Open?