World Cup

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
Hazard is simply better.
You'll realize this in due time.
Tis OK that some info takes a while to upload.

For the record Hazard has 4 man of the match performances in 5 games.
Messi was last seen walking around the pitch while trailing in a knockout game.

Only real question left is when Messi goes to MLS in a couple seasons will he play in NY or LA?

Lmao the more I see this the more absurd it gets.

What you’ve been spouting in this thread about Messi is the equivalent to saying Tom Brady sucks. Just absurd things.

Omg I’m dying of laughter

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
This is nothing but nonsense..madrid get who madrid want..they don't want hazard..hence why he's still on chelsea..

Chelsea don't even have champions..only an overrated player like hazard would stay at a club w no champions

As a Bournemouth supporter, I am not involved in any shape matter or form in this Madrid vs. Chelsea situation as my team is usually mid-table at best. With that said, Hazard is a phenomenal player. Better than Messi? A bit of a stretch, but he's phenomenal.

JBS

Reaction score
As a Bournemouth supporter, I am not involved in any shape matter or form in this Madrid vs. Chelsea situation as my team is usually mid-table at best. With that said, Hazard is a phenomenal player. Better than Messi? A bit of a stretch, but he's phenomenal.

Of course he is..I'm just giving him a hard time for trolling me..

JBS

Reaction score

Real talk though, he's not better than kdb

csirl

Reaction score
Are we going to get a Russia v Someone else final?

I dont think much of the Russian team, but all the teams left in their half of the draw are a notch or two below world class. Home field advantage etc. plus everything seems to be going their way.:(

Londonboy

Reaction score

I dont think much of the Russian team, but all the teams left in their half of the draw are a notch or two below world class. Home field advantage etc. plus everything seems to be going their way.:(
Any team playing them better be very careful where They source Their food and drink.

Flamma

Reaction score

I would say no. It's most likely England VS someone else.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
You goofballs do realize YOU will be watching Hazard play and I will be making fun of you while Messi sits at home sulking and retired from International play right?

You do also realize who is better right now has nothing to do with who is better over their careers right?

You realize Chelsea has the last Champions league trophy from an EPL side and has won the EPL twice since then?

That being all excited about UCL play from a team in a 3 team league country is corny.
Woooo... here's a hardy clap for being a bunch of part-time footballers with day jobs.

Chelsea has the ability to pay a player whatever he wants. They not only have a Billionaire owner they are turning a profit because they buy young players and sell them at insane mark ups.
Any real Chelsea fans know Courtois and Hazard to Real Madrid has been the talk for 2 years and Courtois is VERY likely going right after the World Cup with Allison of Brazil coming in.
Any Real Madrid fan that doesn't know Zidane LOVES Hazard and has often said he has potential to be as good as Messi years ago doesn't know their own team.
http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/haza...roves-chelsea-star/10o9ofsc7l8yu1cyxc4vemqcdm

https://www.foottheball.com/editors-pick/eden-hazard-finally-better-messi-stats-show/200782

https://www.sportsjoe.ie/football/e...r-than-lionel-messi-this-season-at-least-4894
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/new...d-ronaldo-gone--hazard-can-now-shine-10489076

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Real talk though, he's not better than kdb
deBruyne isn't even a top 3 player for Belgium.
He had one over-rated season and has been spare since.
He's been on teams with Hazard multiple times and has always taken a back seat to Hazard.

joseephuss

Reaction score
Hazard plays on a better team. Belgium are better than Argentina. That doesn't make Hazard better than Messi. It is a team sport. Put Hazard on Argentina instead of Messi and Argentina probably don't get out of the group. Put Messi on Belgium and they get even better. Messi scored 45 goals with Barca this past season. Hazard scored 17 with Chelsea. If teams defended Hazard with the intensity they do Messi you would see Hazard struggle mightily and he also has a penchant for sulking like a child when things aren't going his way. Everyone remembers the incident with him and the ball boy a few seasons ago.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
I know a few Colombians that i see in the mornings when i do my miles and they are super pumped up for today and believe they can give England a run for their money. Should be a fun one. Good luck to both teams.

Flamma

Reaction score
I know a few Colombians that i see in the mornings when i do my miles and they are super pumped up for today and believe they can give England a run for their money. Should be a fun one. Good luck to both teams.

No doubt. This will be England's toughest match. Get past Colombia (they should) and they're home free.

Londonboy

Reaction score
ugliest knockout game thus far but SWE has been better.
Plenty of effort and intent, not a walking place boredomfest by any stretch, but a serious lack of quality near goal. A tame shot deflected in was an appropriate winner.