World Series Astro's VS Dodgers

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Pennant is NOT a championship really... it’s a misnomer.
It’s a championship “series”... like the ugly sister.
My dear, who said anything about a Pennant? Do I really need to post that Sports Illustrated Magazine yet once again of my prediction of them being the 2017 World Champions?

Even if they don't win it all, they are however, the only team to have gone to the WS as a National team and now American league team. That's something the Yanks have yet to accomplish and probably NEVER will. :p

Now stop raining on the 'Stros fans parade & be a good sport. After that severe devastation in Houston, jump on that band wagon and cheer them on. :D

Last edited:

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Sour grapes :confused:

My dear, who said anything about a Pennant? Do I really need to post that Sports Illustrated Magazine yet once again of my prediction of them being the 2017 World Champions?

Even if they don't win it all, they are however, the only team to have gone to the WS as a National team and now American league team. That's something the Yanks have yet to accomplish and probably NEVER will. :p

Now stop raining on the 'Stros fans parade & be a good sport. After that severe devastation in Houston, jump on that band wagon and cheer them on. :D

Nah.... too much good fortune with my team in my lifetime.

I might pull for y’all! ;-)

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Followed the Dodgers when they last won a world series. Years later, stopped watching baseball (too long a season for my taste). So now, happy to see them back. Go Dodgers.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Nah.... too much good fortune with my team in my lifetime.

I might pull for y’all! ;-)
smileys-hugs-765537.gif

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
Go Dodgers. Dodgers in 5 or 6. Lasorda can see another championship.