World Series Astro's VS Dodgers

robbieruff

Reaction score
This game broke their confidence IMO. Lose like this with their ace and an over-used bullpen. Anything is possible, especially this series, but they are pretty much toast.
yeah...their worst match-up is coming game 6 with Justin going for Stros...if somehow Dodgers eek out a game 6 win (likelihood of that seems low), then the drama and poetry of a game 7 starter in the form of You Darvish would be quite something.

kimrose

Reaction score
This game broke their confidence IMO. Lose like this with their ace and an over-used bullpen. Anything is possible, especially this series, but they are pretty much toast.

I sure hope you are right about that, Dex. It would be great to see the Astros win the World Series. How awesome that would be, after the late summer we down here have had, and we are still recovering and rebuilding! And maybe then we could actually see Astros games in regular season again. :)

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I sure hope you are right about that, Dex. It would be great to see the Astros win the World Series. How awesome that would be, after the late summer we down here have had, and we are still recovering and rebuilding! And maybe then we could actually see Astros games in regular season again. :)

It would be good for our city, but remember........I am not a stros fan :grin: