World Series Astro's VS Dodgers

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I see I missed a great game. I am straight on the Angels fan although I watched them on channel 5 growing up. I only watched them when Garrett Anderson was playing.
My question is why you think the Dodgers are going to lose when going back home? They may still lose but didn't your Angels come back in the same fashion when the Giants put it on you guys in Game 5 of that series.
I know there are some Texas Rangers fans but didn't the Rangers lose both game 6 and 7 against the Cardinals? It is doable and based on how this series is going, nothing is a lock.
We did come back, brother! And now I love you for reminding me of that awesome game 7. Troy Glaus was magnificent. You guys can surely pull this one out, but I just hate the Dodgers, being a crosstown rival :)

And GA was awesome. So underrated because his "OBP was low and he struck out a lot." GA was the Angels, along with Erstad, Salmon, Glaus, Percival, Lackey, KRod.

To this day, I've never seen a more powerful homerun than Bonds' game 5 (or maybe it was 6?) homer to right. It cleared the seats in right field (where my son and I always sit; best seats in the house) and made it to the concessions. Maybe 510 ft. When ever I go to a game, and take my seat in sections 236-240, I marvel at that homer.

Thanks again, BigD, for reminding me of our 2002 run. Woot!

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
We did come back, brother! And now I love you for reminding me of that awesome game 7. Troy Glaus was magnificent. You guys can surely pull this one out, but I just hate the Dodgers, being a crosstown rival :)

And GA was awesome. So underrated because his "OBP was low and he struck out a lot." GA was the Angels, along with Erstad, Salmon, Glaus, Percival, Lackey, KRod.

To this day, I've never seen a more powerful homerun than Bonds' game 5 (or maybe it was 6?) homer to right. It cleared the seats in right field (where my son and I always sit; best seats in the house) and made it to the concessions. Maybe 510 ft. When ever I go to a game, and take my seat in sections 236-240, I marvel at that homer.

Thanks again, BigD, for reminding me of our 2002 run. Woot!
See I remember your team every once in a while. Game 6 was pretty much the same as this series Game 5 and that was when the Bonds HR happened that still haven't landed. Game 7 was the Garrett Anderson 3 run double that decided the game.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
@Trouty Dodgers 'bout to go 2002 Angels up in here!!!:angry:
Robbie, bless your heart for reminding me of that year, but I think the Stros are better than the 2002 Giants. SF did have the best player in two decades, but he could only do so much.

We'll see, my man. I would like to see this go 7, just in the name of my sports viewing, but I don't see the Dodgers beating this dynamic HOU team, Robbie Rob.

I will say this, it would be an epic comeback, this HOU team is no damned joke.

One last thing --

2002 Anaheim Angels, BEST BASEBALL TEAM OF ALL TIME :muttley:

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I don't want the Dodgers to have the most recent Chip in LA Baseball.

Please, Astros, don't reinvigorate this fanbase. I'll never hear the end of it.