World Series Astro's VS Dodgers

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Hmm, my cable guide has the game tonight only on the FOX Spanish channel. I am sure it will clear up soon but that would be epic if it only came on that station tonight in the Houston area :laugh:

This is for DirecTV.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
If you want the Astros to win, I suggest that you change your avatar........you jinx :lmao:
I'm not married to the Astros. I actually prefer the Rangers but I got to support a Texas team in the World Series.

Damn dude, I'm not that snake bit. I did manage to make something of my life with my own business. I found a good woman to love me and feel fortunate to have friends and family around me that care. My stamp of approval of something has never been a curse. I could have done much worse in life.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'm not married to the Astros. I actually prefer the Rangers but I got to support a Texas team in the World Series.

Damn dude, I'm not that snake bit. I did manage to make something of my life with my own business. I found a good woman to love me and feel fortunate to have friends and family around me that care. My stamp of approval of something has never been a curse. I could have done much worse in life.

Just teasing based on our history of avi's :laugh:

I am superstitious, whenever I change mine, that team implodes :thumbdown:

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score

See, I'm the opposite, Joe, my brudda. I can't fathom to think of our crosstown rivals (Dodgers) winning this. Their fans are so frigging insufferable (not all, mind you, just most :)), and that's coming from a division rival of the Stros. I'm sure I'll grow to hate the Stros, but so far, we Angels fans don't loathe the Stros the way we do OAK, SEA, TX. They're too new to the division.

GO STROS!!!! KILL THE ENEMY :)

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
See, I'm the opposite, Joe, my brudda. I can't fathom to think of our crosstown rivals (Dodgers) winning this. Their fans are so frigging insufferable (not all, mind you, just most :)), and that's coming from a division rival of the Stros. I'm sure I'll grow to hate the Stros, but so far, we Angels fans don't loathe the Stros the way we do OAK, SEA, TX. They're too new to the division.

GO STROS!!!! KILL THE ENEMY :)
Anytime I can see a Texas team beat a Cali or NY team, I'm all for it but that's just my personal loathing of each coast. Without exception there's not a team in any sport from either coast that I've ever rooted for. To date my favorite WS win was when Arizona beat the Yankees... that could change tonight.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Anytime I can see a Texas team beat a Cali or NY team, I'm all for it but that's just my personal loathing of each coast. Without exception there's not a team in any sport from either coast that I've ever rooted for. To date my favorite WS win was when Arizona beat the Yankees... that could change tonight.
2001, the best year of my life (not because of the WS, but that didn't hurt). :)

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
I went crazy and purchased a variety of October Fest type beers and two different Porters for tonight’s showdown..

Will post more abOOt it later...