World Series: Game 1

Alweezy

Reaction score
StylisticS;3655232 said:
No giving up from this team.

It's the world series...

nowhere to hide out there, just gotta keep hitting away from Uribe and Renteria lol...

Alweezy

Reaction score
that was a good inning,

our sticks are coming up next time around, now we we need a stop!

Alweezy

Reaction score
How big was that Uribe homerun now? Geez that was like a throw away 3 right there, that we're chasing. We need another good inning at the plate. We can pull this off!

Ren

Reaction score
The Rangers ain't the Cowboys they're not gonna quit. This one might be over now but they'll comeback tomorrow and make it 1-1

Alweezy

Reaction score
utrunner07;3655288 said:
dumb kinsler
I'm not sure why he tried to advance. He'd done way more damage distracting the pitcher on first than he would have if he was on second.

We gotta hope we get the off control Brian wilson in the 9th. That's our only chance.

Ren

Reaction score
utrunner07;3655288 said:
dumb kinsler

I'm having flashbacks to game 1 in the ALCS :banghead:

Hopefully they'll respond the same way they did after that game tomorrow

Alweezy

Reaction score
Ren;3655297 said:

It feels like Game 5 to me, we got beat up early off some good hits, and then never seemed to close the gap. Game 1 we had incredible pitching and fell off at the end. Bullpen has come through for us tonight!

We can only hope CJ brings his good stuff... I don't see SF getting 8 runs a game throughout this series...

Avaj

Peace Be Still
Reaction score
Ren;3655297 said:

That is what I'm hoping for as well.

Avaj

Peace Be Still
Reaction score
Can't wait for tomorrow so we can tie this thing up.

Young I hope you think about how this all got started.

The bleeding keeps coming...ugh...what a night.

Alweezy

Reaction score
utrunner07;3655308 said:
lolz vlad hope you enjoyed your night in R field

Agreed, this was a bad move IMO, he is too slow to be playing in the World Series as a defensive player. He is a liability out there regardless of the hitting potential.

Gzus

Romosexual
Reaction score
Rangers just need a good butt whoopin' to get them back on track. It happened in the ALCS and this is their reminder here. Vladdy won't be playing any OF from here on out, he's too much of a handicap out there. We'll be fine, this team responds well to adversity.

Gzus

Romosexual
Reaction score
Alweezy;3655323 said:
Agreed, this was a bad move IMO, he is too slow to be playing in the World Series as a defensive player. He is a liability out there regardless of the hitting potential.
Murph is batting as well, if not better, than Vlad this postseason. They should be keeping Murph out there and just keep Vlad for the 3 DH games and PH situations. Murph shouldn't be the PH it should be Vlad.

BlueBandit

Benched
Reaction score
YOu see what you get for being mouthy? 40 years and you're still nobody - Yanks will take Lee and his choke performance , shine him up and be back in the WS , where they belong.

Alweezy

Reaction score
Gzus;3655325 said:
Rangers just need a good butt whoopin' to get them back on track. It happened in the ALCS and this is their reminder here. Vladdy won't be playing any OF from here on out, he's too much of a handicap out there. We'll be fine, this team responds well to adversity.

The thing is, this Giants team responds to adversity well too. they've been doing it all season long too. This isn't some team like NY or Tampa that will take this win and overlook us they want it just as bad as we do.

All storylines aside, pitchers need to pitch, hitters need to hit, and our guys have got to have better gloves. Giving up 10 runs should let them know that we have to play the Giants like we played NY. No lead is safe, their pitching is too good to not capitalize on opportunities. We learned this against New York and used it for the next 5 games. WE HAVE to learn from this game, and take it with us,

No storylines, no bouncing back from adversity, just go out there and play better. I agree with you though, I think Washington will have them ready. They've come to far to go out like this.