World Series: Texas Rangers vs St. Louis Cardinals

jimmy40

Reaction score
if Washington doesn't send Holland back out for the ninth Nolan may go over to the dugout and kick him in the nuts.

utrunner07

Reaction score
Feliz getting lose, would not be surprised to see him come in, but if Holland is feeling it id send him back out, working on a 2 hitter.

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
Can anybody find a picture of Hamilton walking up with Ware for the coin toss? That would be a sweet picture.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
We need 1 more run so Wash will feel a little more comfortable putting Holland out there to finish

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
utrunner07;4198269 said:
Feliz getting lose, would not be surprised to see him come in, but if Holland is feeling it id send him back out, working on a 2 hitter.

I give it to him until he allows a base runner in the inning.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
jimmy40;4198268 said:
if Washington doesn't send Holland back out for the ninth Nolan may go over to the dugout and kick him in the nuts.

What is his pitch count? (can't watch right now) Last I saw it was 98 pitches and that was prior to last inning I think.

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
cowboyeric8;4198258 said:
Wow. Derek Holland is the man.

Now Eric, if you're keeping score...you owe me 80 for keeping the Cards scoreless thru 8 plus 40 more for the 4 runs the Rangers have scored 'til now.

The good news is that you're young. So there's always that. ;)

BTW, has anyone noticed that this is the most success we've had so far in the post-season? :cool:

utrunner07

Reaction score
cowboyeric8;4198274 said:
I give it to him until he allows a base runner in the inning.

me too. that crowd would go insane if he finishes this off with a 2 hit shut out.

Draegerman

Internet Somebody
Reaction score
Sam I Am;4198280 said:
What is his pitch count? (can't watch right now) Last I saw it was 98 pitches and that was prior to last inning I think.

He's at 107 pc but he's still looking strong. Holland has lost very little velocity off his fastball so far.

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
Draegerman;4198282 said:
Now Eric, if you're keeping score...you owe me 80 for keeping the Cards scoreless thru 8 plus 40 more for the 4 runs the Rangers have scored 'til now.

The good news is that you're young. So there's always that. ;)

BTW, has anyone noticed that this is the most success we've had so far in the post-season? :cool:

Haha, not doing it. I think it was a jinx last night. At least that's what I'm saying now.

Alweezy

Reaction score
the only thing that worries me about possibly bringing in Feliz is the Sultan of Swat that will no doubt be on deck by the third batter.

Feliz ain't fooling Pujols... I don't want things to get sketchy right here at the end. This is Holland's last game for the year... I think pitch count is out the window. As long as he don't go up there walking a batter, I think it's his to finish.

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
Two more Holland, from possibly the best game of your career at a young age as well. Finish!

jchap

Reaction score
sPbv7.gif