World Series: Texas Rangers vs St. Louis Cardinals

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Noooo that was game over right there. In comes Ogando, I don't have any confidence in him right now

rcaldw

Reaction score
I'm telling you there is a different strike zone for them. Alexi hit that outside corner (1st pitch 2nd hitter) and it has been a strike all night for Carpenter. Ball for us.

rcaldw

Reaction score
What an idiot. CAN'T do that. Can't walk the hitter prior to Pujols... Just stupid.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
rcaldw;4200633 said:
I'm telling you there is a different strike zone for them. Alexi hit that outside corner (1st pitch 2nd hitter) and it has been a strike all night for Carpenter. Ball for us.

There are always different strike zones for different types of pitchers, just have to learn to love with it.

rcaldw

Reaction score
Again, just dumb here in my opinion. Just pitch around the guy. Anyway. We'll see what happens.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Pujols may not take another swing in this series. I like that Washington has decided that he isnt going to let him beat us.

Air Force One

Reaction score
rcaldw;4200645 said:
Again, just dumb here in my opinion. Just pitch around the guy. Anyway. We'll see what happens.
Yeah but what if ogando accidentally hangs one, pitching around is fine as long as the pitcher has control

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
rcaldw;4200645 said:

I disagree. I just don't think you give him a chance to hit when there's nobody on and 2 out.

rcaldw

Reaction score
Heisenberg;4200651 said:
I disagree. I just don't think you give him a chance to hit when there's nobody on and 2 out.

I understand the sentiment, but he flew out in the early going on a 3-0 count, on an outside pitch. You may get him to chase something out of the zone. But again, I understand your reasoning and it is a reasonable argument.