Worried about this game

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Well, here's the usual. This time it's real.. too many key injuries. Falcons beat a good team... thoughts

Do not worry, Smurpf chap.
When the worry train comes upon me I sniff a cool whip can and watch some Three Stoodges or F Troop.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We were down 30-0 at home to the Broncos..............while I am not worried, I am concerned.

1st Q
Denver 6 Cowboys 0.........Does anybody know where our 160 million QB and 90 Million HB or our 20 million Wr were???
2nd Q
Denver 10 Cowboys 0......: Does anybody know where our 160 million QB and 90 Million HB or our 20 million Wr were???
3rd Q
Denver 19 Cowboys 0.......Does anybody know where our 160 million QB and 90 Million HB or our 20 million Wr were???
4th Q
Denver 30 Cowboys 16.....Hurrah as the Broncos gave us some pity points to avoid the Donut.

Maybe being concerned is prudent???

Last edited:

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
Why always bring up their salary? Never had a bad day in your job? Doesn't matter how much one makes, no one will be 100% perfect.

Anyway, I wasn't worried about Denver and won't be about Atlanta. Any game can go either way, but even with the injuries the Cowboys are the way better team.

I'm more worried about a losing streak. A game is a game and one loss (especially a freak one like last week) doesn't kill your momentum. Should be the opposite and gets you focused again. Like a wake up call.

But two losses against mediocre teams are like a hole you have to crawl out of again. Against teams like KC. That would suck.

So to me this game ain't about a W or L itself. But more about to show the doomsters in the NFL, media and among fans they can go f**k themselves.

Go Cowboys! :angry:

Hoofbite

Reaction score
My only concern is how the team will respond to a punch in the mouth. They did rebound after the Tampa loss when playing against the Chargers, but they weren't really dominated in the Tampa game like they were against the Broncos. A play or two swings the Tampa game. It'd take nearly half the game to swing the Broncos game, regardless of what the final score was.

Dallas needs to show up in a big way. Come out and play well, I'm happy with the outcome. Come out and lay another egg, and we got some problems.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
1st Q
Denver 6 Cowboys 0.........Does anybody know where our 160 million QB and 90 Million HB or our 20 million Wr were???
2nd Q
Denver 10 Cowboys 0......: Does anybody know where our 160 million QB and 90 Million HB or our 20 million Wr were???
3rd Q
Denver 19 Cowboys 0.......Does anybody know where our 160 million QB and 90 Million HB or our 20 million Wr were???
4th Q
Denver 30 Cowboys 16.....Hurrah as the Broncos gave us some pity points to avoid the Donut.

Can you do the Chargers game for me

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
1st Q
2nd Q
3rd Q
4th Q

On the bench because Ezekiel Elliott,couldn’t make a first down

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Can you do the Chargers game for me
This one is easy.
Dak MIA once again 2.5 Quarters.
LA had 2 TD called back.
The coach preferred to attempt a 56 yard FG rather than risk Dak putting the ball in the air.

83749118.jpg

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
This one is easy.
LA had 2 TD called back.
The coach preferred to attempt a 56 yard FG rather than risk Dak putting the ball in the air.

83749118.jpg
OK how about the New England game.Prescott have the winning pass to cd lamb

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
This one is easy.
LA had 2 TD called back.

83749118.jpg
So you think it’s OK to give an opponent touchdowns that they don’t deserve because of penalties. Kicking a field goal instead of giving it to the quarterback with no time on the clock. I think that was the right call

phildadon86

Reaction score
At 6-1 we didn’t think it could go either way...we were seeing threads saying Dakota was the future MVP and gonna cruise to the East Championship

......what a difference a week makes....
He’s Dakota again now? Lol. He was in the mvp talks. So was Lamar jackson. Amazing what 1 loss can do.

phildadon86

Reaction score
We just got blown out in every phase of the game AT HOME whilst having a battered and confused O-line and a decimated defense, yet everyone in this thread is high and mighty thinking we’ll win against the Falcons. What delusions :facepalm:. I agree with OP. This game will likely be close and hard to win with the offense losing a step and the defensive line essentially being made of backups.
Let’s revisit this on Monday. The doom and gloom is hilarious.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
The team shouldn’t lose to the Falcons, even with the injuries and especially after getting continuously punched in the mouth last week. If they do, they aren’t as good as believed.

shabazz

Reaction score
He’s Dakota again now? Lol. He was in the mvp talks. So was Lamar jackson. Amazing what 1 loss can do.

I saw that list on BSPN of the odds for MVP. Rayne was off the list but suspect Lamar Jackson will stay on it

shabazz

Reaction score
The team shouldn’t lose to the Falcons, even with the injuries and especially after getting continuously punched in the mouth last week. If they do, they aren’t as good as believed.

It all depends on the matchups. Obviously Denver had that edge in neutering our offense