Worried about this game

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
you should be worried when your "mvp" quarterback sets on the bench and pouts with fear in the last game and doesn't put forth any effort. you should be worried.

Well, you and Pappy had your one week of fun. Time to go back under your rocks.

Cowboys lead by 33 at halftime. Dak with over 200 yards and 2 TDs. Enjoy. :muttley:

bewp7

Reaction score
so was i. i will not lie.

wow that is how u respond to a really bad loss. great job to every body because they was mad and focus today.

gmb1

Reaction score
I can't believe people were worried about this game. I wasn't even mad last week because I saw all this coming. :D

Daillest88

Reaction score
I can't believe people were worried about this game. I wasn't even mad last week because I saw all this coming. :D
Oh yes I got called out a few times. “ look who Denver beat lol” Nevermind the fact we played bad on every aspect of the game

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Well, you and Pappy had your one week of fun. Time to go back under your rocks.

Cowboys lead by 33 at halftime. Dak with over 200 yards and 2 TDs. Enjoy. :muttley:

Dak had a good day but the real star for today is the defense.

Cydios

Reaction score
So it's your habit to predict the loss...then feel relived we didn't. LOL...I get it.

Not negative...just realistic. Under promise over deliver. :)

Perhaps? Actually possibly spot on. If I post it, then they'll win... I'll keep posting it. That's why I use the word tradition when I write it up.