Worst Defense in Cowboys History

JayFord

Reaction score
If Im McCarthy i step in and do what Sean Payton did

i start calling players one by one into the office and start benching and go from there

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
The coaches are making the biggest mistakes by going with "veteran" players. They assume that since they are veterans they must be better. So far they have favored Looney over Biadish (don't know how to spell it), Steele (not a vet) over Knight (only vet not getting the nod) and 92 on defense over Anae.

Anae hasn't even been on the field yet 92 has done nothing. It irritates me to see all of this crap. Knight clearly is better than Steele. Biadish is better than Looney, I am willing to bet Anae is better than 92.

Coaches are not always smarter than fans.

CowboysRule

Reaction score
Same players as the last 4 years mostly.

Marinelli on his worst day didnt field a defense this incompetent
The secondary is missing multiple people. We don't have a starting caliber Safety on the team. Missing two LB'ers. I'm just saying even if you change the scheme (which I don't disagree should happen) we still have trash on the field.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
The secondary is missing multiple people. We don't have a starting caliber Safety on the team. Missing two LB'ers. I'm just saying even if you change the scheme (which I don't disagree should happen) we still have trash on the field.
True, but still..

This defense is on pace to give up 7k yards for the season.

You are placing too much faith in the likes of Chido, Brown, LVE, and Snake Lee

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
We’re talking beyond Cowboys history. This is the worst defense in the history of all sports EVER.

I’m talking ancient times too.

seen a couple of boys playing football on the street last night. They played better defense than what we trot out on the field every Sunday.

kskboys

Reaction score
Maybe know y'all can understand why I wasn't excited about taking a WR and CB w/ our first two picks. Don't get me wrong, I like both, and they'll both be good to build off of, but man, it puts us another year or two away.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Maybe know y'all can understand why I wasn't excited about taking a WR and CB w/ our first two picks. Don't get me wrong, I like both, and they'll both be good to build off of, but man, it puts us another year or two away.
Trust, no player we couldve taken in both rounds wouldve made a big difference to what this defense is doing.

We have a trash Coordinator and our second highest paid defensive player (Jaylon) is our worst starter