Worst Defense in Cowboys History

The Natural

Reaction score
If not for a miracle kick we’re 0-4 right now. Earl Thomas wont solve all that ails that unit but its a good start. Woods, Thompson, and Wilson all absolutely suck.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Cowboys history? Ummmm try NFL history.

It's beyond bad. I have never seen a defense this bad.

kskboys

Reaction score
Trust, no player we couldve taken in both rounds wouldve made a big difference to what this defense is doing.

We have a trash Coordinator and our second highest paid defensive player (Jaylon) is our worst starter
Of course. However, if we want to turn this thing around, the first step is to change our focus from CB's and WR's and LB's to the LOS. One of the biggest reasons the Browns won is their control of the LOS. On both sides of the ball.

Creeper

Reaction score
I kind of wish it was Poe who IRed out and McCoy who was still with the team.

TheHerd

Reaction score
We’re talking beyond Cowboys history. This is the worst defense in the history of all sports EVER.

I’m talking ancient times too.

seen a couple of boys playing football on the street last night. They played better defense than what we trot out on the field every Sunday.

dude, I spit my beer through my nose on that one! I'm picturing a Monty Python skit from Life of Brian featuring the Cowboy safeties!

TheHerd

Reaction score
If not for a miracle kick we’re 0-4 right now. Earl Thomas wont solve all that ails that unit but its a good start. Woods, Thompson, and Wilson all absolutely suck.
Reggie White, Lawrence Taylor and Darrell Green won't solve all that ails, but you're right, we have to start somewhere.