Worst fear

stiletto

Reaction score
Say what you will but the guy is an excellent organizer and, like it or not, the players like him and have shown the propensity to play for him. I believe Garrett is smart enough to know that the mark of a GREAT leader is surrounding oneself with GREAT people.

LOL with Jerry's money. Garrett is Clapper-In-Chief. He brings absolutely no football smarts. He is a military grade Captain/Major at best... would never even make Colonel. Might garner some respect from the enlisted guys as he tries to touch base with them but he is definitely no Patton or even Bradley. Far below that quality and I am pretty sure most guys know it. They probably try for him because they feel sorry for the guy. All know that Jerry and the Jones family are the real HDIC's.....

IceBowler

Reaction score
LOL with Jerry's money. Garrett is Clapper-In-Chief. He brings absolutely no football smarts. He is a military grade Captain/Major at best... would never even make Colonel. Might garner some respect from the enlisted guys as he tries to touch base with them but he is definitely no Patton or even Bradley. Far below that quality and I am pretty sure most guys know it. They probably try for him because they feel sorry for the guy. All know that Jerry and the Jones family are the real HDIC's.....

And .. since they're the Owners .. if that's the way they want it - good. Make the Dude an offer for the team and run it the way you think it ought to go. I'll still root for ya!

JayFord

Reaction score
Actually if Garrett survives as HC being a figurehead, who cares?..... so far as he is removed from calling plays and the important things on Sunday. Let him, clap, pat fannies and yell at the refs....I'm OK with him in that role.

Reminds me of what one of my friends said

“Jerry just pays Garrett to look cute.....just stand there and don’t do nothing give a lil speech here and there and look pretty”

Blake

Reaction score

I have JG pinned as a Captain Sobel type. Can train the guys up but completely incompetent when it's time to actually lead his men into battle.