Worst move ever?

coult44

Reaction score
What's the worst transaction, or non transaction in Jerry's history? Can't help but to keep thinking this type of season, or 20 seasons, doesn't happen to anyone else. I think the tone of this season was set when they decided to let Murray, Durant, Carter, and Harris walk, and then deciding Weeden was a good enough choice for backup when Tony went down.
(We all knew he would for at least a certain amount of time) We were SuperBowl ready. So here's my question. Can you think of the one that sets you off the most?

1) Jimmy leaving?
2) Not resigning Murray?
3) Not drafting Randy Moss?
4) Campo, Phillips?
5) QC in the 2nd?

Others????

mrmojo

Reaction score
1) Jimmy, 2) Galloway, 3) the receiver from Texas and 4) keeping Larry Lacewell around........

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
Without a doubt, it is Quincy Carter for me. Couldn't stand the pick then and i still hate it. Joey G, is a close second. But i will add, letting 29 walk was the right thing. Hiring Bill P and Garrett were the right things.

SHAMSzy

Reaction score
1) Signing Brandon Weeden
2) Trading for Matt Cassell
3) Releasing Matt Johnson

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
I'd rather reminisce about the time I hit a fence going 40 on a dirt bike. I don't think I will walk down this memory lane.

rockj7

Reaction score
jimmy leaving here is why If Jimmy stays

1 Their is no Galloway trade
2 Their is no Campo era
3 We probably draft Randy

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
What's the worst transaction, or non transaction in Jerry's history? Can't help but to keep thinking this type of season, or 20 seasons, doesn't happen to anyone else. I think the tone of this season was set when they decided to let Murray, Durant, Carter, and Harris walk, and then deciding Weeden was a good enough choice for backup when Tony went down.
(We all knew he would for at least a certain amount of time) We were SuperBowl ready. So here's my question. Can you think of the one that sets you off the most?

1) Jimmy leaving?
2) Not resigning Murray?
4) Campo, Phillips?
5) QC in the 2nd?

Others????

RS12

Reaction score
Handing out multiple bad contracts like candy, Ratliff, Austin, Barber etc, and have them go on vacation while on the field.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

1) Jimmy leaving?
2) Not resigning Murray?
4) Campo, Phillips?
5) QC in the 2nd?

Others????

Murray would not be in the top 100.

1. Jimmy
2. Randy Moss
3. Joey Galloway (Two 1st round picks)
4. Roy WR Williams (1st, 3rd and 7th)
5. Wade Phillips
6. Keeping Larry Lacewell around.
7. Shante Carver

mrmojo

Reaction score
jimmy leaving here is why If Jimmy stays

1 Their is no Galloway trade
2 Their is no Campo era
3 We probably draft Randy
And he may have broken up the triplets earlier than later, which may have gotten us a Brady (wishful thinking).

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Handing out multiple bad contracts like candy, Ratliff, Austin, Barber etc, and have them go on vacation while on the field.

That was due to hiring Wade Phillips.