Worst win of the season!

aria

Reaction score
Could you outline for me exactly how the refs gave us this game?
Did you watch it? If so, then I shouldn’t have to. Even everyone’s boy Romo was questioning the calls.

We can start with Flemming moving on the fake kick that would have been a TD. Let me know if you want to keep going.

KMY_Amber

Reaction score
why would you expect Dallas to win and by a lot? What have you seen from this organization that would make you think that?

The giants are a high effort team that plays better defense than people realize.

Actually, I don't think the Cowboys have the ability to blow ANY team out at this point in the season. They don't have the consistency, ability or even the coaching strategy to blow anybody out. They NEVER start fast, seemingly always behind by the 2nd quarter.

Having said that, they have JUST enough offensive talent (with Dak anyway, we'll see with Dalton) to be able to overcome deficits and make it "interesting" in the 4th quarter, even against many of the league's "best". Strange team indeed these Cowboys, to be so bad, but also hard to blow out. LOL

The Fins blew out the Niners like 43-17. I can't ever imagine that score happening for the Cowboys...they will FIND A WAY to let teams hang around, no matter how bad they're playing...with either questionable coaching decisions, bonehead plays, defense going into straight BBDB early, whatever. I just can't imagine that score and the Cowboys winning right now.

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We have only won 2 games and I felt good about it. Dalton looked fine. Yes. Sucks to lose Dak. But that is football.
I like that Dalton came out and threw a couple of deep balls, he should look better after a week of preparation, we might survive this yet especially being in the NFC-Least

aria

Reaction score
why would you expect Dallas to win and by a lot? What have you seen from this organization that would make you think that?

The giants are a high effort team that plays better defense than people realize.
I don’t care how the Giants play, they have the worst offense in the league. We have a bad defense but I could argue we’ve faced some good to decent offenses. This was THE WORST offense in the league and we barely pulled it out. If we weren’t facing such an incompetent QB and OC (along with some favorable officiating calls) we would have lost.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
We have only won 2 games and I felt good about it. Dalton looked fine. Yes. Sucks to lose Dak. But that is football.

Sadly....too many fans here would rather lose w/ #4 as their starting QB...than actually get a win. It's a shame it's come to that in America. :(

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I would gladly trade this win for a healthy Dak.

I’m actually interested in this Andy Dalton experiment.

Do we really need to spend all that money to get Dak like results? Stay tuned...

garyo1954

Reaction score
Well, let's not sugar coat it. We only have 2 wins to choose from!

Eddie

Reaction score
I’ve never felt so nauseas watching us win a game. Let’s not sugar coat the outcome, we almost lost to the worst offense in the league and if it weren’t for the officials, we probably would have.

I expected us to win by a lot more, there was nothing pretty about this. As expected, our defense looked ok at best and that was against the worst offense in the league.

The Dak injury was salt in the wound but I’m sure a lot of you are happy. I’ll be going to bed disgusted tonight.

What's to be disgusted about? We can only play who's on our schedule.

A 1-3 team beat a 0-4 team. It was an onsides kick away from being a 0-4 team beating an 0-4 team.

Take the W.

Eddie

Reaction score
I’m actually interested in this Andy Dalton experiment.

Do we really need to spend all that money to get Dak like results? Stay tuned...

Just way NO to paying $40 mil to a single player.

mmohican29

Reaction score
This Cowboys team is terrible.

That said- it is still likely the best team in the Division.

If the Defense can get healthy, we might be able to hang in there against most teams if we stay balanced.

HungryLion

Reaction score
We shall see. The defense instilled no confidence today. None.

that is an awful giants offense that they let score a lot of points today.

They did get a turnover and a score themselves though.

If they can do that more often. It would help.....

CWR

Reaction score
I’ve never felt so nauseas watching us win a game. Let’s not sugar coat the outcome, we almost lost to the worst offense in the league and if it weren’t for the officials, we probably would have.

I expected us to win by a lot more, there was nothing pretty about this. As expected, our defense looked ok at best and that was against the worst offense in the league.

The Dak injury was salt in the wound but I’m sure a lot of you are happy. I’ll be going to bed disgusted tonight.

Lol the Dak injury sucked. The defense is still bad and I honestly have no idea what this team will look like next season.

All said I hate the Giants, and I love winning. I will go to bed as a division leader. I suggest you learn to appreciate the little things my friend.