Worst win of the season!

aria

Reaction score
My hope was gone the moment Dak went down. Realistically the season is over. I dont believe we are bad enough to get the 1st pick with Dalton, though. We are gonna win some games. When I say the season is over I mean my hopes of doing anything special have been destroyed. That doesn't disqualify us from winning this putrid division though. It will be interesting to see Dalton play. All the Dak haters finally have their chance. So if they are right this offense should keep humming along. If they are wrong I can at least laugh at them. Next offseason will be interesting. For now I have zero expectations, maybe they will suprise me.
It sucks about Dak but honestly my hopes were diminishing before he went down. Like you said, Dalton will be good enough to win some games but I don’t think we would win any more games whether it was Dak or Dan Marino. The problem isn’t the QB.

Anyways, hoping the best for Dak. The dude consistently bet on himself and won. This is huge blow to him and us. Being selfish, I feel horrible for him but in the long run he’s a millionaire, went a lot further then most thought he would and I think he still has a bright future in front of him with us or another team.

Not joking, I would never make light of this and it just dawned on me, I hope he gets through this mentally whether its a big injury or small.

Get well Dak! You’ll be fine wherever you go! (PM if you ever actually read this ;))

Reactions: CWR

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Lol, heard the same thing after we went 3-0 last year against literally 3 of the 4 worst teams in the league. Everyone was giddy, Moore was the next HC in waiting and myself and a few others were getting flamed for saying pump the brakes. We then went on to lose the next 4? games.

I look at things realistically and not only did we just lose our QB, but even with him, we struggled against the worst offense in the league, the 31st ranked O line, the 31st ranked overall team and the overall leader in turnovers last year and this year. Not to mention quite a bit of help from the officials.

I notice the "tank for Trevor" crowd suddenly want to win. I guess being "proven right" on a message board means more to them. :muttley:

Dalton is still Dalton, the Cowboys defense is still the Cowboys defense, and tougher opponents are lurking. Get your popcorn ready.

aria

Reaction score
Wake up and still feel disgusted. Yup...that was a bad win, even without alcohol.

Frighin shoot out with the worst offense in the league, using trick plays to score points, needing officials help to barley beat the second worst team in the league....

Ugh...and we have 4 more weeks of crap teams to get this train rolling.