Would Dak's agent put pressure on Jones by holding out of TC?

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
is it possible that Dak’s agent, could really put the pressure on the Jones clowns by holding him out of training camp and into the season?
I could live with it, at least for a couple of games, because it would force us to give Lance a try. He may bomb out and force the team's hand with Dak, but at least we'll know for sure.

CowboyChris

Reaction score
my question in the OP was do you think his agent would do that? it wouldn’t be the first time a player held out

plymkr

Reaction score
i know that, but do you think that is a likely scenario?
I doubt it because one of Dak’s selling points is how great of a leader he is. So when people want to talk about his poor record against playoff teams then it gets thrown out, “but he’s a leader “. I doubt France would want to tarnish that part of Dak by making him look selfish. I could backfire

RoboQB

Reaction score
"Sweet lil' 7lb 4oz baby Jesus, please convince Dak to hold out." -Rickey Bobby

This would only speed up the trade talks and Dakster would be forced to waive the overhyped NTC that people seem to think can't be negotiated away easily.

He's destined to be a LV Raider. Where the "Black Hole" will chew him up and spit him out.

CowboysRule

Reaction score
I could live with it, at least for a couple of games, because it would force us to give Lance a try. He may bomb out and force the team's hand with Dak, but at least we'll know for sure.
Even if the replacement bombs I don't think that forces their hand. It just improves their chances of drafting a suitable replacement.