Would Melvin Gordon take Gurley money?

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Wrong. But I don’t care enough about your opinion to take you to football school on this fine Sunday morning.
You lived this long not knowing your butt from a hole in the ground so not worth my time friend.
Enjoy your day.

Because... you're wrong again. As usual lol.

Take care little buddy.

jnday

Reaction score
When responding to someone aghast that you think he'd be top 5:

You didn't say 2-3 times greater. you said top 5. As in Barkley, Zeke, Gurley, Kamara. Legit all-pro contenders. your words.

Here you claim MG would have been the greatest RB in the world behind your line, as Zeke was. 2 rushing titles and a third without suspension. He would have gotten Zeke's all-pro with this incidence.

No need to spin it, you really said these things. No, MG is not All-Pro behind your line.
Kinda like how Murray went from being a great RB in Dallas to being a joke in Philly?

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Kinda like how Murray went from being a great RB in Dallas to being a joke in Philly?

But SD isn’t a RB trap like Chip Kelly built his team to be. SD compliments Gordon well with their deep passing game keeping safeties back.

DcFootball4

Reaction score
if so, let’s trade Zeke for him and a third round pick and call it a day.

I like the idea. But I’d want a 1st or maybe a 2nd would work plus Gordon. Save money, have a good pair of rbs, leave money for Coop & Dak deals

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Except, he didn’t.

Didn't say he did. Said that level of product would lead the league because even though it doesn't look all that impressive that's just how averages work. Big plays making up for little one's.