Would Romo have us at 5-0?

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Exactly. Sucks when the same rules are applied to different players, doesn’t it?
Here's something interesting.
I'd bet that if Romo had the same exact statistics and game results as Prescott vs. Green Bay some fans would propel him into HOF status.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Firstly, the pass was right on target as all of them were in this video so what you've done is make up something to make a bad point to those too lazy to watch it for themselves.

ZERO debate points for the Romo hater.. You're the weakest link. Goodbye.
If you knew him, it's quite the opposite. Him and I used to take heavy fire defending Romo from the BS, we had the ability to be realistic, not prop him up and let him go after retirement.

LetsBeReal

Reaction score
But yet Romo has only had a 5-0 record once and he needed a miracle against Buffalo after he threw 5 picks.....

Show me a time when Romo had 11 straight wins like Dak did

Romo got old by the time he got it built. Dak would have lasted a year in the league if he started where romo started. We got the training wheels on the current offense cause the qb is holding everybody else back.

Time to draft a legit qb

shabazz

Reaction score
https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSmStdRZ0d0dy88BW_NFTGoohGSBQUszQ6QVKahe2LNLYP5Twir&s

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Yup. Dak would have gotten raked over the coals with that dink and dunk performance against GB in the 2014 playoff game when GB was stacking the box and we didn’t throw deep until the 4th down play to Dez. BTW, that 4th down play was needed due to a stupid sack on 2nd down when Romo was yards away from the sidelines and lost yardage instead of flipping the ball out of bounds since he was outside of the pocket.
And it was a 4th and very short, no less.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Here's something interesting.
I'd bet that if Romo had the same exact statistics and game results as Prescott vs. Green Bay some fans would propel him into HOF status.
Yup. It's no-brainer. Every example of a loss you bring up there is an alternative excuse for why we lost the game that has nothing to do with Romo. Romo has a horrible game and throws 3 picks against Washington in a week 17 season ending loss...not Romo's fault. The defense gave up 200 yards rushing. That's just an example. No consistency in criticism, just double standards.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
And it was a 4th and very short, no less.
It was 2nd and 8 and he took a 3 yard loss instead of throwing the ball away making it 3rd and 11 instead. He then completed a 9 yard pass to Beasley, which would have been a first down, but instead set up 4th and 2. The rest is history.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
He took 4 sacks that game not only that but that deep pass to Dez on 4th down Romo had Witten and Beasley wide open for the first down. Instead, on 4th down, Romo took a deep shot on a 50/50 jump ball. Had Romo threw it out and front of Dez he wouldn't have had to turn around and jump up for the ball.

Dak against GB 301 yards and 3 TDs beats Romo performance against GB any day. Only a silly Romo apologist would say Romo was better in the playoffs. Not only that but Dak lead every QB in the playoffs last year in QBR.
yup. He said in the off season that he made the decision pre-snap because they were going to blitz and he didn't have time to adjust the protection. Why didn't he call timeout and get into a better play for an important 4th and short instead of going with a low % jump ball deep down the field?

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
It was 2nd and 8 and he took a 3 yard loss instead of throwing the ball away making it 3rd and 11 instead. He then completed a 9 yard pass to Beasley, which would have been a first down, but instead set up 4th and 2. The rest is history.
I meant the 4th and short was the result and instead of getting the 1st, they gambled.

DUO_CORE

Reaction score
5- 0 without a doubt!

That's 5 broken collarbones and 0 starts.

blueblood70

Reaction score
So open for debate. Would Romo in his prime have us at 5-0 with this current team?
how about this ,I luiv romo hes in the past, want a hypothetical scenario

we simply play these last 2 games again same exact set up , same game plans, same play calls, with same players and coaches just start with new kickoff, I think we win both..those bad or non ref calls, odd fumbles, and bounced Ints, take those away in a rematch, I think we win..at least a split..

we had some bad luck etc and we will get back on track..no need to drag old woulda scenarios, just plug our current layers back in a redo..

kento40

Reaction score
No he would have been injured in the preseason game. Manning said Romo always wanted to be a TV analyst and not a QB.
and Romo outright refuted that statement. Given everything he gave for this team, with the garbage around him most season, who would you believe?